18 Nov 2021, 6:19:55 pm
Hello Everyone,

[Its] Slave  prestige has decided against continuing to admin on CW.

I've disabled chat temporarily, possibly even permanently. As it is too damaging to the game, when all is mostly spread is false allegations towards the game, admins and other players. I do not have the time to put out these fires, nor would half of you believe anything I have to say.

Open Staff Positions:
I am looking for 2 new GMs who will monitor logs on the daily, I am looking for more diversity in terms of gangs and friendships. You can send me a PM. It may come down to a vote from the general public on who to get these positions.
You will be responsible for watching logs daily, failure to do so, will result in me looking for someone else to fill your spot. Obviously if you are busy with RL, just let me know.

I am looking for an additional Entertainer to work along side oBIGRON.
You will be responsible for hosting 2 events per week, just come up with ways to give away free points/money/items 🙃.

I am also looking for a designated hardass, someone who will yell at me when I am not working enough. Someone who will give me what I should be working on.

From now on, we will be hosting trails on any found cheaters, where we the staff will bring on evidence of cheating and the cheater will have a platform to explain/defend his cheating. And everyone else in the game will be able to vote to ban/punish or give a pass to the cheater.

Advertising will still be an instant ban, and as the TOS indicates, even hinting at advertising, you will be instantly banned.

It's no secret the game is slowing down 😴, but I am going to give it a try to bring it back 🥳

Thanks,
[CW] HaxxBlaze  prestige

Replies

20 Nov 2021, 6:56:21 pm
I’m ban and haven’t even been on 🤣