29 Apr 2024, 2:39:01 pm
Sup Criminals,

We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new feature in our game: Characters!

Access to this feature is exclusive to players at prestige level 6 and above, accessible via the city page.

Guidelines
Character accounts are limited to transferring currency solely between other character accounts.
Character accounts have disabled gang vaults and cannot receive items/points/money from gangs.
Character accounts are restricted from accessing markets and purchasing point packs in the upgrade store.
Character accounts upgrade store offers items at a 50% discount.

Mojo Chips
Character accounts introduce a new currency called Mojo Chips (MJC), which are non-transferable and can be used exclusively in a character-only store within the city.

Earning Mojo Chips
Players earn 10 MJC for every 10 levels gained.
Each achievement unlocks 10 MJC.
Spending 10,000 points at the gym yields 1 MJC.
Being active in the game for every hour rewards 10 MJC.
Each OTH acquired grants 10 MJC.
Each OTD earned provides 100 MJC.
Completing a prestige awards 5000 Mojo Chips.

Umbrella Corp Dealership
You can transfer points, credits and cash to your Character Account from your main account here. Cash can be transferred directly from bank.

1 - Costs 300 Credits to unlock the feature for the day.
2 - Your main account MUST have RM days.
3 - The game will take 50% of what you transfer to your Character Account, Reduced by 1% for every 10 RM days the main account has (max of -25%)

Thanks,

Replies

29 Apr 2024, 4:22:35 pm
couple of questions as usual...

up top it says this:

"Character accounts are limited to transferring currency solely between other character accounts. "

then it says this below:

"You can transfer points, credits and cash to your Character Account from your main account here. Cash can be transferred directly from bank. "

So is it that character accts can transfer between other characters and the main owner acct??

Also, there's this part:

"The game will take 50% of what you transfer to your Character Account, Reduced by 1% for every 10 RM days the main account has (max of -25%) "

So does that mean if you have 500 RM days on your main acct then there is no game tax?? Or does that mean we get taxed 25% no matter what but you need at least 250 days to reduce it by 25%??
29 Apr 2024, 6:23:51 pm
(max of -25%)
29 Apr 2024, 6:29:25 pm
(max of -25%)

-25% would mean that instead of the game taking +25% it credits 25% on each transfer

I don't think that's how it works 🤣 🤣
29 Apr 2024, 6:32:56 pm
alway a 25% fee is simple really
30 Apr 2024, 12:29:22 am
My next question is why are we getting taxed at all on the transfers??

Shouldn't we just be able to send whatever we want between both accts without paying taxes on it??

This doesn't seem like much of a perk to make a character acct and then get taxed while trying to build it 🤣 🤣 🤣

I can see the RM part as being able to keep the non RM peasants oppressed with taxation but if we are expected to have 250 or 500 RM days then we shouldn't be paying any taxes at all

- Fox 2024 taxation is theft 🖕
30 Apr 2024, 12:38:31 am
me think they must have buy new vehicular mobile and get the idea see me mum buy new bmw and now she has too pay to unlock radio is so stupid u have to pay 300 credit daily to trade that ridicule if u ask me I bet they sad they have to pay to re-cline they seat in they fancy new car so now we eat cost I done agree with but who is me u now
30 Apr 2024, 12:38:31 am
me think they must have buy new vehicular mobile and get the idea see me mum buy new bmw and now she has too pay to unlock radio is so stupid u have to pay 300 credit daily to trade that ridicule if u ask me I bet they sad they have to pay to re-cline they seat in they fancy new car so now we eat cost I done agree with but who is me u now
8 May 2024, 2:26:57 am
can we get a beta vault? or a footlocker to store stuff from beta inventory? the mess is triggering my ocd

also...will there be a mkt place for betas?