23 Apr 2023, 6:40:27 pm
One thing that has always been a major annoyance on this game is that you can't sell all the shit and bulk items back to the game. So that leaves an inventory full of clutter or a gang vault full of clutter and/or useless market listings full of shitty items nobody will ever buy because ppl just list them to get them out of their inventory, thereby making a market full of clutter. So it not only affects individual players, but gangs too and public market as well. Pretty much just makes the game look generally less clean and disheveled.

So what I'm suggesting is that any non donator item have a sell value in cash back to the game. It would be nice if donator items did too seeing as there are people that could probably use the cash, but then that opens a can of worms where ppl can accidentally click and sell them by mistake, so for now, let's stick with the basics. Pretty much any item that you can buy in game for cash or receive in game from mob pass or buy in bulk should be able to be sold back. I don't see any logical reason or argument as to why it can't be. If I bought the original gear on day one of the game, I should be able to get rid of it and get a portion of my cash back and not be forced to hold onto it forever for absolutely no reason 🤣

The resale isn't important so much as the ability to do so. Even if it was 30% resale or some shittier amount like 10% where the house resale is, anything is better than having stacks of items that serve absolutely no purpose.

Is there any logical reason why this can't be done?? I can't think of any other than sadmins not wanting to add it by choice and that might have been okay when there was like 10 items in the game, but now it looks like a sloppy mess that should at least have the option to be cleaned up.

Replies