4 Jun 2023, 5:39:34 am
Are you tired of scrolling to see your items you actually care about? WELL ME MF TOO!

I suggest the option to move them categories around just like we can our menus. EX: With these crates, Id like to have them at the top and the items they drop under them etccc...would be a cool addition! 🍻

Replies

4 Jun 2023, 5:45:39 am
Agreed. It would be nice if you could move all the junk items to the bottom and also add the ability to sell off useless items that we no longer use. Nobody has been able to provide me with a logical reason why that can't be done.

Especially now with the multitude of new gear, that means there will be all the old shit taking up space with no way to get rid of it
4 Jun 2023, 5:49:44 am
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
Agreed. It would be nice if you could move all the junk items to the bottom and also add the ability to sell off useless items that we no longer use. Nobody has been able to provide me with a logical reason why that can't be done.

Especially now with the multitude of new gear, that means there will be all the old shit taking up space with no way to get rid of it

Yes and with Quantities taking play, would be cool to either have it auto sort the "categories" from highest amount to lowest or all item are individually moveable which achieves both issues 👌
4 Jun 2023, 6:06:10 am
Idk if I would want it to auto sort by quantity if you have a thousand of a less used item then it would put that on top and kinda defeat the whole purpose. The whole point is to be able to put the items where you want them to show in their list

The workaround for this used to be you could dump your whole inventory on market, gang vault etc and then put it back the way you wanted. But at some point for some reason, the items were changed around by ID or something that sorts them in some random order and if you try to stack them, they revert back to their spots anyway 🤕

However there are a lot more non transferable items now so moving those in inventory would still need to be done somehow.