7 Jan 2024, 9:23:03 am
Just thought to suggest that whomever ranks 1, be given a unique special emblem before the prestige emblem or whatever its called.

It can be seen on profile as well as on the online users list.

If the above received positive feedback, id also like to add:

Unique emblem for the Number 1 gang as well.

It promotes:
- Healthy Competition
- Activity

Replies

7 Jan 2024, 9:37:47 am
The title applies to the gang thats at the top and changes when the leader changes. Same for whomever Ranks 1 :)

Added Badge for anyone that hits Rank 1
7 Jan 2024, 2:06:30 pm
Like the hats on MV 👀 👀

The problem with the gang one is the current gang list just shows total earned respect and is not a good indicator of anything game related or requiring skill. For instance, a gang full of noobs and multis that farmed gang crimes for the leader to clean out their vault months/years ago could wind up with that spot 🤣 🤣

So it would have to be based on something new probably or a formula that takes into account everything gang related in a fair and equal calculation. Even then, it would probably be easy to skew it towards the top by really grinding a particular category
7 Jan 2024, 7:58:25 pm
[LO] Dogbert  prestige wrote
Like the hats on MV 👀 👀

The problem with the gang one is the current gang list just shows total earned respect and is not a good indicator of anything game related or requiring skill. For instance, a gang full of noobs and multis that farmed gang crimes for the leader to clean out their vault months/years ago could wind up with that spot 🤣 🤣

So it would have to be based on something new probably or a formula that takes into account everything gang related in a fair and equal calculation. Even then, it would probably be easy to skew it towards the top by really grinding a particular category

MV is that another game? lol maybe link me so i can add myself to it hehehe

On PS they have a crown, i dont know what would be a good icon unique to CW