17 Sep 2021, 12:20:03 am
Hello Criminals,

Here's a bunch of updates, for the next week:
- September Mission has been released.
- We are releasing 10 operations with 250 crimes per operation. It will be a little non-traditional, as in it will not be giving you a payout. Instead it will reward you with 25% exp bonus for each crime you commit.
- On top of that we are launching the first 50% bonus experience week! You will gain 50% more experience on every experience feature in the game!
- We have also released 150 & 200 nerve crimes.
- We have released a Crime Pack on both the donate page and the activity page. It gives 25% bonus experience on crimes.

- We are now also releasing a bring a player back feature. Referrals: on here you can find your refer back link. When they come back with your referral code, they will receive 2,500 dealer points and you will earn 20% of all their future achievements. The referred back user must be 14+ days inactive.

And lastly,

We have started the rollout of the Skills. You are given 1 level token for every level you gain, and you can spend them to gain skills. You will also be required to pass objectives before you can level up some skills. We are starting with 9 skills, but we have a total of 21 planned for the near future, and possibly more later on. Whenever we add more skills, we will reset skill points so your not stuck with less-useful skills, as you cannot downgrade skills, and you won't be able to upgrade every skill to max at current levels.

Replies

0 1
17 Sep 2021, 12:56:40 am
Are we all 100% sure Brad is not coding this game as it sure seems to be a BRAD type of coding!!!!!! Damn you brad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17 Sep 2021, 4:55:13 am
I see crime missions was edited to operations in the main post

The 10 crime ops with the 25% boost are a one time only thing I take it or will they be available during future game wide 50% events or what is the deal with those?
17 Sep 2021, 1:45:17 pm
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
I see crime missions was edited to operations in the main post

The 10 crime ops with the 25% boost are a one time only thing I take it or will they be available during future game wide 50% events or what is the deal with those?

correct, they will not be a regular occurrence. they may be apart of future events, not guaranteed
17 Sep 2021, 5:31:34 pm
Alright, so last question(s) hopefully 😝

Skill points seem like they will be very time consuming and difficult to max out given the way they are currently set up.

Also, 21 skills multiplied by 20 SP per skill seems pretty well attainable now with the current leveling boosts and over the course of time it would take to max them out. Level 180 for the current ones and level 420 by my math including all the future ones.

Assuming the average person won't need every single skill maxed out or the objectives on them take so long that they will out level the SP they can effectively use, I don't see resetting SP to be a pressing need much less a regular thing like it sounds in the post here.

So just want to clarify that if we max out a skill over time, will it be able to stay maxed out forever if we choose to have it that way or will they get forcibly reset??

And on resetting them if there are options, will that be optional for each individual skill or the whole set of 9-21 has to start back at 0??

It seems like the skills are a beneficial addition to the game and that resetting them would be a huge setback and only needed if someone really screwed them up or ran out of SP while maxing too many skills out somehow which doesn't even seem feasible at this point.
17 Sep 2021, 5:44:59 pm
In other words.. don’t invest skill points in the less useful ones πŸ˜†
17 Sep 2021, 5:59:43 pm
not every % is 1 skill point, and you don't have to redo the objectives when they are reset. You just need to reapply the skill points.
17 Sep 2021, 6:12:45 pm
[CWHaxXXxaH  prestige wrote
not every % is 1 skill point, and you don't have to redo the objectives when they are reset. You just need to reapply the skill points.

makes sense but I'm sure it will be confusing if people max a few out over time and then come back and the SP is all reset one day

as long as the objectives don't need to be redone that is the important part though