3 Jun 2021, 3:36:59 pm
Pretty please 🙂

Replies

3 Jun 2021, 9:24:09 pm
Could be gained by setting Gang Taxes. The Gang Leader can set a % of tax on gang members banks (not to exceed 5%), this tax goes into the gang vault. The gang leader can then purchase the gang house, which I'm supposing adds additional awake. But houses need upkeep, and houses need taxes, and sometimes another gang fucks with your house. And where's that money come from? Taxes baby.

I'm out of my element.

I'm going back to entertaining.
3 Jun 2021, 10:16:44 pm
Taxes would be too unbalanced and take way too long to generate at a small percent. There would be some ppl producing way more tax revenue than others and they shouldn't be penalized for playing the game and trying to get ahead if others move along at a slower pace.

Gang boosts and/or houses is a solid idea though. If gang houses were the traditional style ones, they should be able to be bought in game cash as soon as they become available. The whole point is to save up cash and buy the best house for an advantage or have the gang pool funds together for the best house if they happen to be short. It's not a team building exercise to drag out and make overly complicated for weeks/months. Should be straightforward and to the point. Cash is king.

Gang boosts that use gang respect like they do in other places is also a solid idea 👀 Whether that be the main way to increase stats boost, or whether it is used to supplement a traditional gang house. Either or both would be solid options IMO 👍 👍 👍
3 Jun 2021, 10:56:22 pm
In short, I concur.
4 Jun 2021, 1:56:40 am
bump with lovin