This ought to spice up the game some, perhaps?

Each new house should have upgrades, so furniture, a pool, maybe a bar and whatever else you can think of that might go/fit inside or outside of a house. And something that'd be REALLY COOL is if we had a vault in our house that we could store items/points/money in. I don't know if there is a cap of how much money a user account can possess but being able to store it in a vault sounds cool and not done before (on here). Each upgrade adds more "awake" to the player.

And I suppose this might introduce relationships or maybe not? Being able to have a partner (or spouse) live in your house with you and both of you can have the same benefits (access to points/items/money or not allow your partner to have it, leave that up to you!). If your partner doesn't have a house this would be very beneficial to them.

😁

Replies

0 1
15 Jul 2021, 2:23:52 pm
Maybe if it is implemented for a gang community house instead. You could have a house and maybe buy upgrades to your house/vault that help do things like:
Increase gang crime profit
Earn interest on money
Better trains etc.
15 Jul 2021, 2:25:03 pm
i'd rather see gangs housing and upgrades than marriage housing... bigger players worked hard for their house...n seeing a newb outstat them would be off-putting
15 Jul 2021, 2:59:41 pm
Yes
15 Jul 2021, 2:59:41 pm
Yes
15 Jul 2021, 6:18:25 pm
Relationships in games are just drama waiting to happen. I do like the idea of a gang house/gym/building with possible extra upgrades.
15 Jul 2021, 6:25:13 pm
It's fine like it is. If you see someone you need to marry so they can train just send them funds.
15 Jul 2021, 11:23:21 pm
+1 for gang housing <---------- should definitely be explored as cash options for gang houses and upgrades

player housing moves so fast that by the time some people get one upgraded, a better house would come out

so they would have less awake with all their upgrades than a new house drop

and if they didn't then the new house drop would be shit and nobody would buy it if the old one had more awake with upgrades

the only way I could see it working with player houses is to have a substantial increase on resale value but don't think that is gonna happen given the nature of houses/resale currently

gang houses that take cash out of the game and/or permanent gang upgrades that can be added on to gang houses or train boosts are a great idea though

I think someone had suggested them before as well

15 Jul 2021, 11:38:36 pm
+1 for gang housing, and upgrades for them. 👍