Say in every 60 days (can be more or less), a new house is added. At $6 million with a slight increase in awake.

Everyone can afford it, thus a more level playing field.

Replies

0 1
16 Jul 2021, 2:13:00 am
3 points for awake isnt bad already
16 Jul 2021, 2:35:09 am
I mean there is no point in rolling out more and more expensive housing. Why the need to burn game cash? If majority of the players can access to the best house and train, it will be good for the game. More activity.
17 Jul 2021, 2:14:51 am
Having houses on a structured timer is actually a pretty good idea. So players know that they need to save up if they are short on cash and a house is coming in a few weeks. Or they can start selling points or whatever ahead of time before there is a mad rush on the market like there has been in the past.

It's also good to justify buying a new house if you know there won't be another for 6 or 8 weeks or whatever time frame there is. People will be less likely to hoard and just wait and wait for better houses that may never show up before they lose interest in the game so it keeps the economy moving as well. Or at the very least adds stability for those that are active and building their accts.

It would also help structure the level based requirements here on housing. So if they plan to release X amount of houses per year, then the levels can increase at a manageable interval and not be so random. Also it will give players time to look out for the next level to hit before a house drops.

I think there are some solid benefits to adding this idea in the game 👍
17 Jul 2021, 2:04:15 pm
need to gain more support if you want this to be a thing.

but keeping prices the same is weird, there's nothing else to really spend money on.
17 Jul 2021, 2:10:37 pm
$1mil~$5mil /cert 😂

Training would make sense

Or see the game economy.. what price the majority of the players can afford at the time.
17 Jul 2021, 2:48:34 pm
[CWHaxXXxaH  prestige wrote
need to gain more support if you want this to be a thing.

but keeping prices the same is weird, there's nothing else to really spend money on.
Points? A point dealer would stabilize the economy by solving inflation, and it would impact everyone equally, thus making the game active as ever. It would also encourage people to donate since their donations would go further in-game rather than accumulating a load of cash that is slowly losing its value. If I’m forced to hold on to $100m+ cash for much longer I am going to lose interest in the game a lot faster than I would otherwise. I worked too hard on this game to pay 5k per point when the value I spent while leveling up was $1,350 per point. I expected a 50% loss when leveling, not 80%+. It’s kind of ridiculous if I’m being honest that this game’s economy is being driven by people with big wallets in real life. For example, someone donates big for points, levels up, accumulates a ton of cash and then inflates the point market since now there is suddenly a ton of cash and a shortage of points. This is exactly what happened, and it screwed many people such as myself over. The majority of people will not donate more than a few bucks for points because we can’t afford to... the least that can be done is protect our in-game wealth by stabilizing the economy. Otherwise players like myself will feel like we are wasting our time since we will never be able to compete with players who are rich in real life. There is literally no downside to a point dealer and a stable economy unless you are hoping for a money grab. I’m trying to be respectful about this, but according to the numbers we are losing more wealth than we can accumulate by playing the game due to the speed of inflation, and that tells me I am wasting my time which I am not happy about.
17 Jul 2021, 3:18:36 pm
I believe there will be a point dealer at some point as the game progresses. For sure inflation is happening. We get money from interest, dailies, crimes, ops. When the point market price is going up and up, there will be a point dealer in game eventually. Of course there will be some conditions set to purchase those points. To avoid some accounts created to buy those points for trading off to another game.

I would suggest a new type of point dealer system. For example;

5000 points available for purchase at $5000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

5000 points available for purchase at $6000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

5000 points available for purchase at $7000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

5000 points available for purchase at $8000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

5000 points available for purchase at $9000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

5000 points available for purchase at $10,000 each (Available again in 7 days after purchasing 5000 points)

17 Jul 2021, 4:40:47 pm
I’m not spending $5-10k per point. What a joke. At that point I would consider my time here a waste. I moved all of my wealth here from other games only to let it deteriorate due to inflation and an unstable market.