Say in every 60 days (can be more or less), a new house is added. At $6 million with a slight increase in awake.

Everyone can afford it, thus a more level playing field.

Replies

0 1
17 Jul 2021, 10:54:14 pm
[CWHaxXXxaH  prestige wrote
need to gain more support if you want this to be a thing.

but keeping prices the same is weird, there's nothing else to really spend money on.

I do agree that housing removes cash, but there have also been other suggestions added for gang housing/upgrades to take cash out and points dealer as mentioned above and elsewhere. I'm sure adding reasonable priced busting bots for cash would be a huge hit as well given that bust ops still drag for everyone going on a couple months now.

The structured houses is more what I was getting at than a fixed price, for the reasons I explained above. However, the point cost and level requirement coupled with the 10% resale value on houses is like a triple punch on top of what would be a normal cash house purchase. The relatively low awake gain doesn't help matters much either. That kinda goes hand in hand with the level side of things. Leveling higher is the main reason to buy a better house for better trains and less awake drop. The low resale is a hard hit on house purchases if the new houses keep getting released frequently too.

For the near future it might not be an issue but sustainability wise, something should definitely be done to manage housing better as it is a key aspect of the game. Eventually the way it is going will mean less and less people can afford a better house. Or the flip side of that is people that want better houses will be stuck never knowing when one will arrive while they wait for other players and/or the economy to catch up. There has to be a better way to balance it across all fronts.
18 Jul 2021, 2:43:10 am
What if we add an additional option to refill nerve for game cash? Say $25k per 100 nerve? Can be more or less.

When point prices get ridiculous, we can opt for using cash refills.

Current 100 nerve crime yields $8000. Nerve refills using cash is $25k per 100 nerve. This will burn game cash.

For example, someone / a few players are criming with points. Then accumulates $100mil from crime profits. They buy up points in the market thus making point prices rocket up. Say the point market points are selling at $3000 now. These players might opt for refilling nerve at $25k/100 nerve, instead of using point which is now $30k/100 nerve at the current value. Then some of their cash is burn up and they decide not to buy points at $3000, thus points prices might fall or stable.

Energy refills still on points only, cannot refill for game cash.

Never seen that on other games. Maybe my suggestion is pure stupidity. 😂