New Suggestion: The ability to Mug another player should be dependant on your Speed.
I.e. you can only Mug another player if you have a higher Speed than them

Agree?

Replies

0 1
27 Jul 2021, 9:49:59 am
👍
27 Jul 2021, 9:55:59 am
Pretty sure this was suggested very early on and shot down

Reasons being that it forces everyone to train speed, missions and achievements were dependent on mugs, and if a player has the balls to mug someone with high stats then they should be able to and face the consequences if so

I'm a speed acct so I don't really care, but from an objective standpoint it's way too late in the game to add something like this. Plus there is also skill points in the works that have been talked about. That may affect mug percentage too if it gets added

27 Jul 2021, 10:07:05 am
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
Pretty sure this was suggested very early on and shot down

Reasons being that it forces everyone to train speed, missions and achievements were dependent on mugs, and if a player has the balls to mug someone with high stats then they should be able to and face the consequences if so

I'm a speed acct so I don't really care, but from an objective standpoint it's way too late in the game to add something like this. Plus there is also skill points in the works that have been talked about. That may affect mug percentage too if it gets added

I get that it incentivises Speed if you want to avoid being mugged, but there are hundreds of dead accounts that can be used to Mug for Mug Ops and Missions

I think if you want to be able to Mug money off of players, you should have to train Speed. Likewise, if you want to avoid your money being mugged, you should train Speed

I don't like that a Day 1 Noob has the ability to Mug money off me if I have it out in hand quickly for any reason. But as you say, more for the fool that Mugs me, they would be enoying soup in the hossy 😅
27 Jul 2021, 2:48:51 pm
You have deposited $69,484. Just for suggesting this stupid shit.
27 Jul 2021, 2:50:05 pm
You motherf*cker 🤣
27 Jul 2021, 3:14:20 pm
[LOTehRaterDowner  prestige wrote
😂 😂 😂
27 Jul 2021, 4:44:50 pm
[LOTehRaterDowner  prestige wrote

k yeah that's some funny shit right there lol
27 Jul 2021, 6:41:31 pm
I agree with Dogbert.....leave it as is. I'm more than willing to take any consequence for mugging a higher lvl player....its just pixels anyway