11 Oct 2021, 6:48:40 am
I can't even find the other threads now after a grueling 40 seconds of searching so here's a new one instead. Topic at hand again is these: https://criminal-warfare.com/busting_bots.php

As I'm typing this, I am currently at #3 hof on busts and looking at my ops page I estimate that there is another 50k or more busts needed to complete the ops there just including daily ones and this month of premium ops. The number is probably actually higher than 50k but that's just a rough estimate. I would imagine that by looking at the second page of bust hof there are players that haven't even completed the second set of the normal 100 ops for busts and none of the daily ones. In fact, I would say the majority of the game is very far behind on them.

The numbers of busts per op and busts needed are still so far out of balance compared to ways to generate busts. If you could find a player to go to jail for hours on end and use a ton of jail keys in the process, it barely puts a dent in the busts that are already needed let alone the constant influx of daily ones and 3 sets of monthly ones. It's just not sustainable to ever get caught up on them the way it currently is. Even if a player had 200k AP to spend on bots, they take so long to do that days of busting non stop wouldn't even produce enough busts. However, most players don't have anywhere near that much AP and now there are other things to spend it on too.

So possible solutions:

- make bust bots count 5x or 10x per click

- drastically reduce AP cost on them to accommodate the tens of thousands needed

- add cash, point, and credit options to buy more bots for players with low AP

- scale future bust ops back starting ASAP so they become manageable to complete normal or with less bots

Replies

11 Oct 2021, 1:22:18 pm
I agree, I am #1 for busts with more than a 10k lead and I have over 100 regular and all October sets left. That’s at the very least 24k busts with more being added daily.

I’ve had several people helping by doing their crime/mug OPs (regular, September and October) sets, so I could work on my bust ops but I am still very far behind on getting them done and those people are now low on ops that they can do to go to jail. People have been following suit with their own parties and you can often find people with “do not bust” or variations in their name. Everyone can agree that there is a shortage of busts/bust opportunities and I am sure even if you can find people to help you will still need a lot more as my rank on busts would show.

I would like to see some changes as well, as proposed in this thread. Either remove bust ops all together and just stick to jail keys which I see no benefit in doing or, which I would prefer seeing and it is more efficient, follow one of 4 suggestions Dogbert made, or other suggestions that could come up. I personally like the second and third options, that were suggested in this thread, the most.
17 Oct 2021, 4:39:21 pm
bump
19 Oct 2021, 11:44:24 am
since this was posted, everyone in the game would've needed to complete somewhere between 4k and 5k busts of their own to keep up on daily ops and stay at whatever they were before in terms of being behind on them overall

and I say behind on them because even #1 spot on bust hof is still nowhere near the amount needed to complete all bust ops or even get close let alone ppl that are tens of thousands behind

so who has done 5k busts this week? 👀

show of hands please