2 Jan 2024, 3:07:46 pm
Revamp the whole gang respect and weapons since the attack protection is off and like players say this is a war game let’s revisit the gang weapons to be able to be used strategically a gang shouldn’t be able to use one weapon endlessly and these weapons shouldn’t be cheap to use you risk losing multiple active/donating players due to one fool atleast make the gang page a way to atleast have some players able to click for me I can give fuckall I already know dogshit will come in here talking shit against this but I already know a few that will quit if they can’t even do some ops

Replies

2 Jan 2024, 3:33:54 pm
Gang weapons are actually very expensive compared to the respect you earn for them and how little it accumulates. If a gang is smart about how they build up then they deserve to use as many weapons as they can afford. If a gang is shit and never puts in any work then they don't deserve any perks that the hard working gangs get. Is simple really

This shouldn't be changed because now that game updates have been made, ppl want things to get nerfed or made more difficult. The system was put in place and thought through well. It works fine. Nobody cares if ppl threaten to quit. They have that option just like they have the option to pay a buyout and get back their freedom 👍
2 Jan 2024, 3:41:53 pm
All I heard is you just wanna spam a gang with ankle bracelets and don’t want no one to strategically fight back pussy move
2 Jan 2024, 4:05:24 pm
Do you think my gang logs aren't full of events from ankle bracelets and every other gang weapon available? 🤣 🤣

The difference is my gang is top notch OG's and can handle war and hits and not complain.

Other gangs are just casual and full of noobs. Which there is nothing wrong with that. But if you don't stay in your lane and start shit with the wrong gang then you're gonna get permed. The more you run your mouth the worse it will be and the higher your buyout will be. That's just how it goes. You wanna play a war game but you don't actually want to war unless it's someone you can beat 🤣 🤣
2 Jan 2024, 10:12:34 pm
Protection will be voted on during the month, so you can get the chance to revert to before scenario if that is what the players want.

The editing of respect + gang weapons (plus gangs in general) is already on the agenda. This is why gang grounds, houses and tag colours were added. Gangs need some love.