3 Jan 2024, 1:43:27 am
Can we have an events calendar for the game. Special events that you normally have in the entire year posted on the calendar so that players can keep track of them.

Unless this game doesnt have that many events than itl be useless LOL

Replies

3 Jan 2024, 7:54:07 am
A few ideas for events:

- Double XP Weekends
- Halloween, Patriots, Thanksgiving, Christmas Events

Will post more as i think of them
3 Jan 2024, 2:17:58 pm
There was talk of a housing schedule at one point too 👀 👀

The main issue with house progression at a faster pace is the terrible resale value tho making it tough to come up with large sums of cash as houses progress and also that houses cost points too.

Correcting that might be better than flooding the game with more cash all around which seems to be the current method of choice

Or making it so you can apply the partial cash value of current house to the next house but not receive the actual cash back. For instance you could get 50% cash of your current house credited towards your next house purchase but someone couldn't sell it for the 50% and go buy points with it or feed it to their multi acct. Not naming any names ofc. If you were to sell outright, then you get stuck with the normal 10%

Also, I'm aware of the P6, P7+ option for cash kickback but... that seems like it should be a sub category on prestige and not something you have to devote an entire prestige too aka waste a spot that can be used to progress your acct

either that or they should have been given as options starting at P1-P5 because then you could sacrifice one of the lower ones for it and it would be not only beneficial but on par with a lower prestige benefit. Kinda like on MV where you choose one per prestige level. Wasting it on P6, P7 or P8 is a hard pill to swallow tho. Just my 2 cents 👍
3 Jan 2024, 2:45:58 pm
I will have a look at resale value again.

Event calender requires us knowing in advance, which is not my style, I am going to admit. BUT! I think we can make a basic one for the holiday related comps we have been doing frequently.

I will upload a Housing Schedule this week. Wanted to finalise the plan before I did.
3 Jan 2024, 7:40:14 pm
Yeah thats a good start Drac Cheers mate. Donors would love to see whats ahead and prep :P
7 Jan 2024, 12:01:39 am

1 down. Click