11 Jan 2024, 4:54:06 pm
Been meaning to post this for awhile but the spirit hasn't moved me until now. It's long overdue for a gym upgrade/update or a new super gym or extreme gym here. Reason being that it takes forever to train. Plus not only that but prestige requirements for P6+ are in the quadrillions of stats now, so that's like a big number.

I have pondered possible updates but they don't seem as good as a more complete revamp. However will list them as follows:

- increase speed gym trains at minimum 5x. Not sure if this is even possible. Supposedly the "speedier gym" with max boosts is supposed to hit 50/s but it never has. Best I've seen is approx 36/s. To make this even viable it would need to consistently train at 250/s without dropping so maybe 300/s on the high end or higher

- add a multiplier to speedier gym instead. Something that would increase trains 5x or 10x. Longevity wise, 10x would probably be the better play because the need for this is long overdue and a small increase will be shortly lived I'm sure considering the influx of millions of points recently and high prestiges, new house schedule etc. So prolly better off to go higher rather than lower here

Another possible option is to make a new gym all together. Call it the super gym or extreme gym or faster than speedier gym etc. Doesn't matter what it's called so long as it lets us train millions of points without spending consecutive days in gym. This could even be a perk for the higher prestiges like P6 and above since they are lacking lots of features and perks as it currently is compared to lower prestiges. You would unlock the new gym just like the speedier gym, crimes, mugs on lower prestiges. If not, having it be a RM feature or something would work too. The whole idea should be to encourage or reward further prestiging though and also help to burn up points and game resources in a timely manner. Having it available as a prestige option ticks all these boxes. Having it be a P2W feature or limited in some other ways does not.

As far as features would go, it doesn't really need to do much except more trains faster. Like 10x trains or 10x the speed of speedier gym if possible. Or some way to accomplish that.

For those unclear about what this suggestion is, it is NOT a boost of any sort. The game has plenty of boosts for training as it is. This is so you can do the actual trains faster. For instance, instead of spending 150k points in speed gym every 10 mins, you would be able to spend 1.5 mil points instead in the same amount of time. The trains wouldn't change at all except numerically increased 10x or whatever the amount may be because you would be doing 10x the amount of them each time. You would still get the same base train as normal gym with all your boosts but it would make it so you can do them in bulk or at 10x speed. Basically a quality of life upgrade instead of it taking forever to train with the current system.

I don't see any real downside to this idea. One might argue that the boost items on a timer would become better in a sense I guess. I would argue that keeping them the same would be equivalent to updating them in a slower gym so kinda cancels itself out. Plus they are already expensive to buy as it is. I think the price is on point for value even if trains are increased 10x because the current price is too high comparatively. I wouldn't make them any better but I also wouldn't make them more expensive either as that might deter training or defeat the purpose of upgrading gyms.

Replies

11 Jan 2024, 6:57:45 pm
💩
11 Jan 2024, 7:13:37 pm
💩

this accurately sums up your entire acct

but for the rest of the game who needs to train and prestige, we need a better gym
11 Jan 2024, 7:49:32 pm
good effort 😘
13 Jan 2024, 4:50:46 pm
+1 👍
8 Feb 2024, 2:56:25 pm
since the powers that be r still brainstorming prestige perks....

in terms of training...maybe use the current system of merging and give us a prestige workshop ?
merging items to create an item that will double energy and awake for five min increments.... like...merge steroids with train masters ... or all the drugs ... will help us ocd our inventories...and create an item we need to get the crazy stat gains ahead for prestiges...
8 Feb 2024, 4:42:10 pm
there are currently a lot of boosts for stats as it is

the bigger issue is still accumulating massive amounts of points to use in a sloooooooow and outdated gym where it takes hours to burn through a mil worth of points 😐