23 Jul 2024, 7:19:34 pm
So, I was just going to just edit the original post seeing as it only got partially addressed and there is other much needed stuff from the original post as well as new stuff to add. However it wouldn't let me edit the whole post for some reason, so now I'm combining them and posting fresh here...

As said originally, this will not be an exhaustive list of everything, but rather a good start. Most of this is geared towards much needed and long overdue UI and QOL improvements on already existing stuff. So to be extra clear I want to preface this by saying that most of these suggestions would be in addition to whatever we have now. So players would never really lose any of the old stuff that they know and love because I know how much everyone hates changes. This would just be alternate options for moving forward with the fast paced world of CW...

1.) Top of the list was a better gym. - This was addressed since the original post and now we have a workable speed gym. Thanks sadmins. Pat yourselves on the back.

2.) Next on the list was the speedy crime buttons need to either be increased in size or made so we can select the crimes in order we want - This was also addressed since the original post and we now have order switching crimes. Thanks again sadmins. More back patting is in order.

3.) Crate search power needs to be increased to 100 instead of 50. This is really simple. On the crate page here:

Every search costs 15 power, you gain 1 power every 20 minutes.
Search Power: 10 / 50

The current max is 50 and should be at least 100. Reason being that often times you log off and have it at 14 or higher sometimes if you forget to check it and then if you are offline for awhile, it will easily surpass the 50 total and lose out on searches. This isn't so ppl can just let it run longer while being offline. It's so it doesn't hurt the active players who occasionally forget to check it before logging off. There is no reason why this shouldn't be increased. It affects such a negligible amount of items and rewards active players who constantly get screwed by it simple for not checking an extra page all the time.

Since the original post, I have missed out on tons of crates because of this exact scenario. Now it affects both main and character accts. This should be a top priority seeing as it takes barely any effort to code/update.

4.) Drugs should be made stackable. This is also a really simple one. Just how you stack out a bunch of crime packs, you should be able to do that with drugs as well. Reason being that we have massive amounts of drugs in the game and ppl spend money on them and should be able to use them as they please. Just like IRL, if you want to be under the affects of alcohol for 8 hours, you should be able to just stack them out. Same with coke, and steroids. To clarify, this isn't to make drugs any better or worse, it would just let you use more of the ones we already have and stack them out in a row for extended amounts of time instead of using them once every 20 mins which really makes no sense as it is.

This has become even more of a chore since the original post and also affects both main and character accts. This should also be a top priority because it is simple and easy to remedy. I would suggest that this have no limit at all seeing as how the game is still flooded with drugs and it would encourage ppl to use them and explore drugs as a game mechanic. However if that seems too excessive, it should be at least a 24 hour option so we can play for a marathon day of gaming and not have to click out our drugs on 2 accts every 20 mins. Nobody got time for that.

5.) I'm removing this one entirely because game state has changed a lot since the original post and items have been used more and possibly more efficiently with the new speed additions. Pat yourself on the back again sadmins. This one was half luck tho so don't pat too hard.

6.) Increase bust bot count to 5. This means that instead of the 2 (now 3) lonely bust bots we have now, there would be 5 on the page to click on instead. Make them cost more as well considering the bust bot prices are kinda low to begin with. But we definitely need more bots to click on because the ops have gotten much larger recently and it's becoming more of a chore than it already was before. More bots to click gives a quicker and easier way to get busts done. This wouldn't change the prestige multipliers at all, only the number of bots on the screen. Also, along with the other suggestions, here, keep the option of 2 bots or whatever we have now. The 5 piece bots would just be for those who want to spend more on them.

7.) Crime multiplier suggestion. - This was addressed since the original post and we now have multiplied crimes. At least for the 1n ones. Thanks again sadmins. Give yourself a fresh back pat.

That was the original round of stuff I have since edited today 7-23-24. Below I will list new suggestions that we need in addition to the ones from before.

8.) Bust master item. Simple really. Make it work like kill master item does now. Where it counts 2x busts for ops and missions.

9.) Increase amount of items that can be sent at once. Currently max is 1k items with a 4 sec delay. Nobody got time to spend an hour sending jail keys, certs, drugs etc. Make it so we can send 100k at a time or some reasonable amount. Plz/Thx

10.) Item transfers should be allowed between main and char accts 100%. We can already send points, cash, creds and crates/crate items so no reason we shouldn't be able to send housing shards and normal items at this stage in the game. Also, I don't think it would be detrimental to allow char accts to send items backward to main accts at this stage. Game currency and market use on char still a NO for obvious reasons but items, shards, crates can filter both ways without issues I think.

I'm sure we will have more suggestions in the future and I will try to update as best I can. Feel free to post below with your own suggestions as well and I can add them to this post if need be.

Replies

0 1
10 Aug 2024, 7:00:47 am
bump 👆
10 Aug 2024, 3:58:48 pm
bump 👆 👆
10 Aug 2024, 5:55:43 pm
bump 👆 👆 👆
10 Aug 2024, 7:07:36 pm
bump 👆 👆 👆 👆
11 Aug 2024, 12:05:23 am
bump 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆