19 Jul 2021, 7:56:18 pm
We are rolling right into the next CW Event: Team Wars! I will post this in bullets, cuz there's a lot of word vomit.

What is happening?
*Friday 23rd @ Update we will be commencing a Domination War! - Details on this war type can be found here.

*Saturday 24th at Update we will be ending the Domination War, and starting a "Traditional" war. Traditional wars are get a kill, get a point for your team.

*Sunday 25th @ Update we will end the wars, and Team Captains will determine who on their team was the Most Active (For Domination) and Most Kills (For Traditional)

*Monday 26th - All gangs will have their votes in, and the gangs will be disbanded. Any team not providing votes on MVP will be chosen utilizing random.org

Specifics

*Want in? Message your stats to Darkwing Duck (That's me!)

*I will collect all entries (READ: I'm not competing, and won't share them), and you have until Thursday the 22nd's update to get me your stats - To clear up confusion that means: It is Wednesday night, you have a tea, update happens and the day becomes "THURSDAY" in Game, you have until that happens to get me your stats. I don't mean to be a dick with cutoffs, but balancing teams is not a quick task, so last minute entries can jack up that process. As such, I'll be compiling all teams on Thursday, and Admins will move you to your respective gang.

*Each gang should elect a Captain and Co-Captain to call out objetives. But you guys have full creative license on this. I won't say that having your own team discord is a bad idea. But at the end of the day, all you need to do is tell me WHO THEY ARE, as they will be the ones telling me who wins your MVPs.

Prizes
Most Valuable Player - Active: +25% trains on the next 200 trains
Most Valuable Player - Kills: +25% trains on the next 200 trains

Players who earn at least 1 activity point in the Domination Round: 250 Points
Players who earn at least 1 kill in the Traditional Round: 250 Points

Bragging Rights: Infinite

Get your names in, this is going to happen fast, and you don't want to miss out.

Replies

0 1 2
19 Jul 2021, 8:07:00 pm
Nice
19 Jul 2021, 8:11:31 pm
Is this a good place to suggest FFA (3+ teams) on the domination style wars 😆
20 Jul 2021, 4:41:58 am
free for all might be interesting as fuck to be honest 😂 😂
20 Jul 2021, 4:42:37 am
I mean, i won't have it coded by the weekend, but sure would be interesting in the future
20 Jul 2021, 5:25:15 am
I was under the impression that the war system would be this not that it would be a server war.
20 Jul 2021, 5:33:12 am
I was under the impression that the war system would be this not that it would be a server war.

what do you mean?
20 Jul 2021, 5:34:11 am
can we get a concurrent list of who signing up
20 Jul 2021, 12:04:29 pm
Millz
Mickey
notyobizwack
Ghost
apoc
Mallard
daffy