25 Oct 2021, 8:27:28 pm
First one was great, So lets do a CASH gbox! We had 29 entries on the last one so can we try push over that 30?!

- Free entry -

EVERYBODY WINS!

All you have to do is join over here https://criminal-warfare.com/gbox.php THATS IT!

We will be rolling it 26/10 @ 9PM GMT (8PM GAMETIME) -- Promise to be late!!

$20 MILLION PRIZE!

Which will be RANDOMLY split amongst everybody entered!

Goodluck everybody! šŸ»

Replies

0 1
26 Oct 2021, 8:54:02 pm
ok i hav sin it all not only u join ur own competition red flag one but u also give urself and the other ugly looking duck that is now gm the most cash red flag red flag u were also not late flag three and flag 4 i got shafted i got short end of stick what is going on can we not rig it plz
26 Oct 2021, 8:56:18 pm
[LOTehRaterDowner  prestige wrote
ok i hav sin it all not only u join ur own competition red flag one but u also give urself and the other ugly looking duck that is now gm the most cash red flag red flag u were also not late flag three and flag 4 i got shafted i got short end of stick what is going on can we not rig it plz
Hahahah Speak to the devs who coded it Lol I'm just using the shit they sorted for it :D looked pretty even to me, And i'm still a player too... Why shouldn't i be aloud to join?
30 Nov 2021, 3:36:49 am
You are currently banned from chat for 14 days.

Reason:Ā The dumb bitch is the reason. Abuse on staff full

PleaseĀ contactĀ game staff if you believe this may be an error

Only error there is, is the dumb fucks running this game
30 Nov 2021, 5:38:54 am
lol XD
30 Nov 2021, 8:45:14 pm
Millz  prestige wrote
You are currently banned from chat for 14 days.

Reason:Ā The dumb bitch is the reason. Abuse on staff full

PleaseĀ contactĀ game staff if you believe this may be an error

Only error there is, is the dumb fucks running this game
But yet the reason stated is abusive to you. Man what some staff choices. And all hiding there names from other games. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
30 Nov 2021, 9:03:42 pm
Millz cant reply cos he a b