18 Jan 2024, 12:47:59 am

The winner of the Arena Throne Attacks this week will win a 100% Resale Token.

Who is going to claim the throne?

Talking about this (you can also click the header):

*The winner will also win a special achievement*

*The 100% Resale Token will allow you to sell your property for 100% of the $ value. One time only and non-transferable.*

Happy Rebellion

Thanks,

Replies

0 1
18 Jan 2024, 1:40:10 am
This is probably the worst possible option that could be chosen 🤣 🤣

For starters there is less than 2 days left of arena with ppl already having a lead on there to start

I mean at least have it on a new arena week or 0 it all out first before starting a random comp

But it's the worst possible category too because it is dependent on stats and completely unfair

Someone with low stats gets way more attacks in because they do less damage to the throne whereas someone with higher stats gets fewer attacks because they do more damage per hit 🙄
18 Jan 2024, 1:52:18 am
[LO] Dogbert  prestige wrote

For starters there is less than 2 days left of arena with ppl already having a lead on there to start

I mean at least have it on a new arena week or 0 it all out first before starting a random comp

But it's the worst possible category too because it is dependent on stats and completely unfair

Someone with low stats gets way more attacks in because they do less damage to the throne whereas someone with higher stats gets fewer attacks because they do more damage per hit 🙄

18 Jan 2024, 2:00:59 am
[LO] Dogbert  prestige wrote

Just want to point out something blatantly rigged is all

Also, arena doesn't show previous winner logs available to the game anywhere

So we have to either be online to see the end or rely on the info from sadmin AI sources
18 Jan 2024, 2:10:06 am
I am sure there will be several opportunities for people to win the house resale token, as well as several mugs, as we just had one the other day.

Comp is aimed for players with no stats to get an advantage on this one as they would most likely lose in other competitions - nothing wrong with that.

As for timing, based on what has happened so far I don't think the point of these events is to give ample warning.
18 Jan 2024, 2:26:09 am
See the problem is that house resale tokens and in game mugs are a shitty way to try to remedy a problem that actually needs a more concrete fix.

I mean unless we can just buy the new house resale tokens after for creds or get them on season pass, it's not gonna be a viable solution long term for multiple houses.

Flooding the game with cash from ops and having a prestige cash back option to waste a top prestige on are also not good "fixes" either.

- Having a house schedule is good and a step in the right direction

- Filling it with houses that ppl most likely won't be able to afford is going in the wrong direction 🤣

- Adding band aid fixes (listed above) to remedy this, also wrong direction

- Making a sustainable house resale system or adjusting the percent resale or giving a house credit as was suggested where the majority of the cash stays on acct for next house would all be steps in the right direction.

Wasn't trying to get too far off topic there but the housing situation really needs to be looked at among other things.

The comp timing lately has been terrible too. I'm not trying to support the randomness of it and single this one out. Winning an OTD or arena spot with 24 hrs notice shouldn't give someone a game item worth tens of billions in cash potentially

If anything, the raffle prizes should be re-done now. Seeing as they were terribly low to begin with for 2nd and 3rd and players spent a ton of points on raffle tickets for the unreleased house. Now this new item comes along that potentially has double or triple the value down the road. Leaves a lot to be desired IMO

I still think that everything could be made to work out one way or another, but we need more well thought out ideas and plans and less randomness and experimentation with major game currency and game mechanics and features
18 Jan 2024, 9:36:05 am
I begrudgingly agree with Bert's last statement and points. On top of that, to me, it seems like admins are actively trying to ruin the game. I thought they were just taking the piss when they changed the name to CAT Warfare, but this has gone on longer than a bad joke would go. On top of the random, weird daily comps, we're now blatantly stealing Disney intellectual properties, as if that shit alone, couldn't get this whole game shut off and it's all over

Don't get me started about how the new players have been handed everything, over loyal, grinding players. Whatever. I understand the bottom line. I also have less motivation to keep up since the goalposts keep moving anyway

18 Jan 2024, 1:24:07 pm

So let us see if I can answer everyone's comment in one fell swoop.

- If we are trying to actively kill the game? Why have we been investing time into getting the game active and updating things? Think things through, people.

- Players will never be 100% behind anything, they will hate some things and like others. That has and will always be the case.

- Bottom line? If it was about the bottom line, the 'sadmins', as you put it, would have closed the game or opened a new server. Instead, they have attempted to do the game justice for...guess who? The loyal base 🖕.

- Housing... maybe wait till they are released before we throw a fit, and maybe let's remember that I can see the game statics (ie how much money + points are in the game).

- If you are unhappy about how shit is? Drop a line explaining your perspective and use the forums to make suggestions. The whinnying does not help.. at least take UN's lead and make it fun to read 👀

- I have been here for a few months now, you talk about the sadmins and all this other bullshit and you lot ain't happy bla bla bla.. the player base is becoming toxic 😐. Seems to me some older players aint happy because now they can not just chill as there is some competition.

- Dog..my last point is directed to you. STFU. Thanks 😁

P.S - I have made a note of the relevant grievances and will reflect on those.

👍
18 Jan 2024, 6:31:08 pm
Nice competition