20 Jul 2021, 3:15:31 pm
i was told to forum this....bc it has to be suggested in the form of a forum post

is there any way we can pay points to get 30 min or 60 min of mug and or attack protection.....so smaller players can sign in and actually play the game....n not have to spend all of their time dead...or all of their money on certs?

Replies

0 1 2 3
20 Jul 2021, 7:28:30 pm
[FUCandice  prestige wrote
I'm fine with it but I would add a limit to the times a player can use them, to prevent someone from using them throughout their time online while causing shit lol

I agree with you but there also needs to be added how many times the same player can be listed in a day's time as well.
20 Jul 2021, 7:38:28 pm
Eh. Generally don't like the concept of not being able to attack a safeguarded player, personally at least. Sorta contradicts & defeats the purpose of belonging to a gang. Creates too much safety, too many friendliness, and not enough action.

Player has issue -> reports to gang -> representatives of gang deal with situation -> player is incentivised to stay with gang & continue being active/communicating -> game is busier -> more competition -> more spending -> MJ's pockets happier

Side note, if a new player can't withstand a couple of hits after this genre of game has been out for knocking on two decades, where the f#ck have they been? 😂
20 Jul 2021, 7:41:04 pm
i dun mind getting attacked...i check the event n see who i need to flip the bird to....

with contracts...it's anonymous...and hella inexpensive for that anonymity...
why train when u can anonymously hl people all day?
20 Jul 2021, 7:41:57 pm
Because bullies want to rule the game and everyone has a right to play especially when they spend $$$
20 Jul 2021, 9:31:45 pm
Seems like this can be tackled in 2 sets of polls, and I'm going to start with death contracts and after we get those results we can discuss protection. As it seems like some people's concerns could be solved with a death contracts rework, and depending on the results from that, it might influence people's decisions on protection differently.

So set 1 of polls: (These aren't the real polls, those will be posted in a new post for everyone to vote on, but you can discuss and critique the questions/format here.)

1. Should we reveal who kills you using death contracts? (Yes or No)
(do you think we should distinguish between rollover contracts vs custom contracts?)

2. Should we reveal who lists you on death contracts? (Yes or No)

3. Should we increase costs of death contracts? (Yes, double the minimum and game fees or No)

4. Should we decrease the cost of medical certificates? (Yes, $20,000 or No, keep it $50,000)
(If yes, we will decrease the cost of medical kits equally.)

After we get the results from this set we can move on to protections. The problem with protections, is there is no balancing them. People who want to use them, will never be happy so long as there are limitations (i.e. only allowed to be protected 1 hour a day). Conversely, people who want to kill don't want to see others under protection.
20 Jul 2021, 9:38:09 pm
limit the number of contracts ,too? like...one an hr lol... or x amt a day?
have u looked at the contract page? people legit cannot sign in
20 Jul 2021, 9:38:34 pm
if people want to list contract to get other kill and they want to be anonymous just put a premium on them... 25 it show who list, 50 it hide who list... and as far as reveal who take the contract (kills u) just dont be a shit player and u can easily foigure out who tooketh it is simple really 😐 and as far as distinguish there not many player if u get hit more than 3 time one day one with deductible reason can deduct and come to conclusion that is with very high chance someone placing them like i said is simple really just done be shit
20 Jul 2021, 9:51:18 pm
1. Should we reveal who kills you using death contracts?
No. if you keep the current model people need to be onlined (to have been online for the last 15 mins).
This will always be somewhat unpopular

2. Should we reveal who lists you on death contracts?
I'd say yes. If not, hiding identity should be prohibitively expensive.

3. Should we increase costs of death contracts?
Absolutely! and limit the number: 1) of death contracts that a person can add and 2) limit the number of times a person can be listed per day

4. Should we decrease the cost of medical certificates? (Yes, $20,000 or No, keep it $50,000)
I would decrease them a bit yes. they are steep.