21 Apr 2023, 2:08:21 am
Could we have Operations Purchased with Activity Points? Thus rewarding the active folks
---
Maybe Mile Stones for the ones doing 1k+?
I.e Congratulations, You Completed 5,000 Crime Operations and Unlocked 500 More!

🤞 🤞

Replies

21 Apr 2023, 2:30:15 pm
or the ability to buy additional monthly ones for credz would be nice,too
21 Apr 2023, 10:46:51 pm
there is already soooooooo many operation sets it's not even funny

currently there is all the premium sets each month, then the shadow update where they released the premium ones for ppl who missed them and shouldn't have ever been able to buy them again, then there are both the free and P2W sets of prestige ops for all 5 prestiges, then there are the 4 sets of bonus ops for every season of mob pass which have stupidly high objectives, not to mention there is a full year of mob pass released already for this year on top of the previous ones ppl prolly still have saved from last year, and then there are 4k of each op in all 4 sets of the daily ones that continue to flood in every day plus all the original 4 sets of dailies too

I think a better option would be to add some sort of op recycling program where you take all the shitty ones like 4k daily kills that will never get done and turn them into operation credits that you can use to reset other sets of ops or buy new ones targeted to specific categories that you actually want. Like if I want to recycle 4k kills ops and buy crime ops with them for instance.

Also, I would like to add again that kill master and bust master both need to be buffed from 5x to 10x to make any of the current ops viable. Long before we talk about adding more or new features

But having some sort of system to streamline ops better would be nice. I just think there are a lot of ops as it is already and the cost to buy them for creds adds up substantially over time. Not to mention that the current game features on kills/busts specifically can't allow for them to be completed in any stretch of time where they could ever all get done the way things currently are. Would like to hear the sadmins thoughts on these matters to see if they agree or have plans to do something with them already
21 Apr 2023, 10:49:24 pm
[LODogbert  prestige wrote

currently there is all the premium sets each month, then the shadow update where they released the premium ones for ppl who missed them and shouldn't have ever been able to buy them again, then there are both the free and P2W sets of prestige ops for all 5 prestiges, then there are the 4 sets of bonus ops for every season of mob pass which have stupidly high objectives, not to mention there is a full year of mob pass released already for this year on top of the previous ones ppl prolly still have saved from last year, and then there are 4k of each op in all 4 sets of the daily ones that continue to flood in every day plus all the original 4 sets of dailies too

I think a better option would be to add some sort of op recycling program where you take all the shitty ones like 4k daily kills that will never get done and turn them into operation credits that you can use to reset other sets of ops or buy new ones targeted to specific categories that you actually want. Like if I want to recycle 4k kills ops and buy crime ops with them for instance.

Also, I would like to add again that kill master and bust master both need to be buffed from 5x to 10x to make any of the current ops viable. Long before we talk about adding more or new features

But having some sort of system to streamline ops better would be nice. I just think there are a lot of ops as it is already and the cost to buy them for creds adds up substantially over time. Not to mention that the current game features on kills/busts specifically can't allow for them to be completed in any stretch of time where they could ever all get done the way things currently are. Would like to hear the sadmins thoughts on these matters to see if they agree or have plans to do something with them already
I got kills left is all. I must be faster or something.
21 Apr 2023, 10:52:26 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote
[LODogbert  prestige wrote

I got kills left is all. I must be faster or something.

I'm guessing you just haven't bought all the sets for credits every month from the satrt and all the prestige ones for credits and done every season of mob pass for credits and gotten all those sets of ops from mob pass

because if you did all of them, and all the daily ones and free ones as you claim, you would have a lot more mugs, crimes, busts on your acct totals 👍
22 Apr 2023, 1:49:27 am
Busts aren't too bad but kills are a pain in the ass. Both getting a boost wouldn't hurt tbh
5 May 2023, 12:26:56 pm
the monthly ops that are bought .... could ya maybe make them 250 like the prestige ones? bc we're a week into the month and the premium ones aren't gonna lasssst lol
11 May 2023, 1:49:17 am
Now that we have benefactors to prestige with Operations, the Operations should be adjusted.

Daily Accumulated Ops should be x1-5 with Prestige.

We will be able to do them x2 faster, so the demand will be even greater for Operations 🧡