1 Jan 2024, 4:21:29 pm
Remove the crime master/train masters rewarded for achieving x amount of stars and replace with ops or more points and instead of a lot more crates after the higher goals add more points into it also maybe add a donator game board where you can buy a game board example as you would a lottery scratcher and have the reward pool a bit more attractive more points cash ops and items I have nearly already finished all my dices and wouldn’t mind buying a new board for credits

Replies

0 1
2 Jan 2024, 4:08:07 am
Yea that’s what I’m saying. If better rewards were at the end other than good crates then I’d buy more dice lol
2 Jan 2024, 4:11:17 am
Same, also i dont know about you guys, but id prefer they remove the points from the package and just convert the points into more dice rolls. Cos the game board & levels on it is already providing points.

Just my 2 cents.
2 Jan 2024, 4:29:10 am
that would work to
2 Jan 2024, 4:31:48 am
[FU] Oakster  prestige wrote
Yea that’s what I’m saying. If better rewards were at the end other than good crates then I’d buy more dice lol

we just went over this 🤣 🤣

the point is the end is supposed to be the mathematical end of it once you exhaust all the dice rolls

you can't just keep earning them or buying them

you can only get a finite amount of dice

if they put the best stuff at the very end then nobody would be able to get them unless they all donated for dice packs
2 Jan 2024, 5:21:15 am
I don’t mind donating to get to the end the end is there for players who want to get there beneficial for both donators and f2p players if you were to grind all your sets you can easily get up to 1900 and if donators wanna pay a couple hundred to get there with just buying dices they would still have to play a bit to get there and it isn’t cheap to get there
2 Jan 2024, 10:26:10 am
the reason the end is cluttered with junk is because the dice are limited, and the chance to actually hit the end point is low. It was more calculated with the original iteration of prizes/dice/bundles, now I am just guessing. But I don't think it would be fair to put super big prizes at the end and then have someone max out the bundles/activity dice and not get to the end due to bad rng. unless we just did an dice bundle with unlimited purchases
2 Jan 2024, 3:02:17 pm
HaxxFrost  prestige wrote
the reason the end is cluttered with junk is because the dice are limited, and the chance to actually hit the end point is low. It was more calculated with the original iteration of prizes/dice/bundles, now I am just guessing. But I don't think it would be fair to put super big prizes at the end and then have someone max out the bundles/activity dice and not get to the end due to bad rng. unless we just did an dice bundle with unlimited purchases

Well shit I’m already at the end I stopped at 3k and I’m almost sure I can hit 3600 but not worth the time to go for those items and like I said extend the dices given by kills/mugs/etc to atleast another set and that should be enough to get thru almost the whole page and add a couple extra reward goals for the ones who bought extra dices
2 Jan 2024, 10:09:19 pm
A user has already suggested modifying to add more variety etc, which is on my list already.
This suggestion is therefore mute.

I think the rewards are in-line and fair currently.