6 Oct 2024, 10:31:19 pm
Hello all, here are a few voting options to make changes to the drugs in the game (Alcohol, Steroids and Cocaine).

You can vote for each of these right away, but the ending times have been staggered to give everyone a chance to change their vote depending on the previous vote.

This vote will run until 9th October 12AM. (67% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 10th of October)

Change Cost of Drugs

This vote will run until 11th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 12th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Allow Stacking?

This vote will run until 13th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 14th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Change Effectiveness?

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6
10 Oct 2024, 10:15:23 pm
🍿 🍿 🍿
11 Oct 2024, 12:05:21 am
So In Other Words, The People We Played With For Years Don't Matter? Half Those "New" Names Are Prominent Players From Other Games Who Would Play Here If You Wasn't Acting Scummy. A Vote Is A Vote. Either Uphold The Vote System As It Was Set In Place Or End Up Losing Players Cause This Is Scam-Like Behavior. I For One Will Completely Stop Playing If You Can't Listen To The ENTIRE Community.

Ever Think That The People That Dont Play Here Often DONT Like How Pussified This Site Is Compared To EVERY Other Mafia Game In The Community? They Come In And Vote On Something They Would Like To See Changed So That MAYBE They DO Want To Play Here. I For One Am Quite Tired Of This Rhetoric. You Do Realize New Games Are Opening Up Right NOW Right? You Will Lose More Of Your Player Base If You Can't Stick To Doing Shit The Right Way.
11 Oct 2024, 3:38:36 am
let be real their no new player base who last sign up that actually play and staid Naps that sign up 3 year ago maybe ? LHH sadmins are CLM no one stay hear
11 Oct 2024, 3:46:19 am
[69] Refflesia  prestige wrote
let be real their no new player base who last sign up that actually play and staid Naps that sign up 3 year ago maybe ? LHH sadmins are CLM no one stay hear

well that's certainly not the player's fault

and preventing new players from having any say or opinion on the game is not a great way to remedy that 🤣 🤣

especially when you are talking 10 and 15 year OG's of these particular games and dying community

not just some rando from a console game clan or dc server that is trying to get a free ref for someone
11 Oct 2024, 3:51:58 pm
They signed up and voted for whar you told them too. They havnt stuck around 😂😂
11 Oct 2024, 3:59:19 pm

It's amazing, it's like we all possess basic intelligence and can't fall for such half-assed attempts or something.
11 Oct 2024, 4:42:15 pm

It's amazing, it's like we all possess basic intelligence and can't fall for such half-assed attempts or something.

I Is Two Stoopid too get wot this is
11 Oct 2024, 8:06:05 pm

They Havent Stuck Around Because This Game Is Shit.

Yall Complained To Sadmin Till He Made This Game One Of The Pussiest Mafia Games I've Ever Been On.

Bunch Of Soft Bitches Here. Everyone I Talk To Thinks This Game Is Terrible And Would Rather Play On REAL Mafia Games. I Thought The Game Had Promise. I Was Obviously Wrong. Like I Said, New Games Opening Up, Just Waiting To Find One I Wanna Trade Out To Cause This Is A Shit Show And The Admin Has NO CLUE What He's Doing.