6 Oct 2024, 10:31:19 pm
Hello all, here are a few voting options to make changes to the drugs in the game (Alcohol, Steroids and Cocaine).

You can vote for each of these right away, but the ending times have been staggered to give everyone a chance to change their vote depending on the previous vote.

This vote will run until 9th October 12AM. (67% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 10th of October)

Change Cost of Drugs

This vote will run until 11th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 12th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Allow Stacking?

This vote will run until 13th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 14th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Change Effectiveness?

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6
11 Oct 2024, 9:10:57 pm
[CW] HaxxBlaze  prestige wrote
Attention Players:

I want to address something important, and this will be the only time I speak on it. Recently, it has come to light that a player, has been manipulating polls by bringing in people from outside the game to vote. These individuals do not actively play and are only participating because of threats or incentives given in other games. And I have no doubt that active players in this community have been threatened as well.

This behavior undermines the integrity of the polls, which are meant to reflect the opinions of active players, not a few individuals pulling strings behind the scenes. As such, I want to be clear: votes cast by these outside participants will not be considered valid moving forward. The polls are for those who actually play and engage with the game, not for a referral contest or a tool for manipulation.

This is not up for debate, and I won’t be engaging in arguments about it. It is what it is, and it’s up to each of you to take it however you see fit. Let's keep this game a fair and enjoyable space for the real community.

Thank you for your understanding.
Sir, how are you going to complain about integrity in a mafia game? Extortion and manipulation are literally embedded into these games from the start. Its the rpg element of these games. That much should be undeniable.

And yet, in Dungeons & Dragons you character isn't allowed to metagame with
knowledge you yourself know.

Bert and his band of pruny nutsacks seems to think it's fair to bring in people who don't play here (Assuming they aren't all Multi's) and let them vote, yet i'm sure in real life if a citizen didn't belong to the country and wanted to vote they'd have great issues with it.
11 Oct 2024, 9:12:08 pm
[DDD] Refflesia  prestige wrote
lot of u most not know how teddy bear CLM Michael run he game LHH
wtf are you even saying 🀣
11 Oct 2024, 9:14:22 pm
Attention Players:

I want to address something important, and this will be the only time I speak on it. Recently, it has come to light that a player, has been manipulating polls by bringing in people from outside the game to vote. These individuals do not actively play and are only participating because of threats or incentives given in other games. And I have no doubt that active players in this community have been threatened as well.

This behavior undermines the integrity of the polls, which are meant to reflect the opinions of active players, not a few individuals pulling strings behind the scenes. As such, I want to be clear: votes cast by these outside participants will not be considered valid moving forward. The polls are for those who actually play and engage with the game, not for a referral contest or a tool for manipulation.

This is not up for debate, and I won’t be engaging in arguments about it. It is what it is, and it’s up to each of you to take it however you see fit. Let's keep this game a fair and enjoyable space for the real community.

Sir, how are you going to complain about integrity in a mafia game? Extortion and manipulation are literally embedded into these games from the start. Its the rpg element of these games. That much should be undeniable.

Bert and his band of pruny nutsacks seems to think it's fair to bring in people who don't play here (Assuming they aren't all Multi's) and let them vote, yet i'm sure in real life if a citizen didn't belong to the country and wanted to vote they'd have great issues with it.
"Bert and his band of pruny nutsacks seems to think it's fair to bring in people who don't play here (Assuming they aren't all Multi's) and let them vote, yet i'm sure in real life if a citizen didn't belong to the country and wanted to vote they'd have great issues with it."

If said citizen moved out and moved back then the issue would be a moot point. The dnd example isnt fitting. Thats more about not breaking the 4th wall and staying within the immersion
11 Oct 2024, 9:16:33 pm
Attention Players:

First off, this isn't Dungeons and Dragons 🀣 🀣 🀣

Secondly, the entire active community of these games is like 100 ppl and maybe 100 more casuals for 200 total left. I reffed a singular 2 OG's here and told them there was a doubles event going and advent calendar and they were willing to check it out. If 2 ppl can sway your vote so much that you have to manipulate the entire voting system and code in something on the spot to prevent them then you are fucked. You should lose the vote anyway if it's that close of a margin.

Those were the only new ppl to enter the game in months anyway. That right there should tell you all you need to know. Any other players that came back were existing players who had been here before. If you are saying their votes shouldn't count then you are part of the problem and need to be removed as staff. The more forcefully the better IMO πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š
11 Oct 2024, 9:17:18 pm
Dr. Fox  prestige wrote
Attention Players:

Secondly, the entire active community of these games is like 100 ppl and maybe 100 more casuals for 200 total left. I reffed a singular 2 OG's here and told them there was a doubles event going and advent calendar and they were willing to check it out. If 2 ppl can sway your vote so much that you have to manipulate the entire voting system and code in something on the spot to prevent them then you are fucked. You should lose the vote anyway if it's that close of a margin.

Those were the only new ppl to enter the game in months anyway. That right there should tell you all you need to know. Any other players that came back were existing players who had been here before. If you are saying their votes shouldn't count then you are part of the problem and need to be removed as staff. The more forcefully the better IMO πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š πŸ‘Š

Stfu bert
11 Oct 2024, 9:18:48 pm
Dr. Fox  prestige wrote
Attention Players:

Stfu bert

I will do no such thing

You're trash and now your trash gang will die for it until you quit the game like all the other snowflakes I have run off over the years
11 Oct 2024, 9:19:08 pm
Stfu bert
11 Oct 2024, 9:20:07 pm
reported for spamming chat

this game needs staff that isn't pussies or snowflakes

good luck finding that tho 🀣 🀣