19 Jan 2024, 12:00:36 am

Hello Criminals & Future Farmers,

🌱 Introducing Our Exclusive 10-Day Extravaganza: Drug Farming! 🌱

Gear up for an exhilarating challenge! Just like our popular game board event, this new adventure requires you to tackle a series of objectives to amass an array of farming essentials. Juggle up to 6 objectives simultaneously from a pool of 36, refreshing daily! Keep the momentum going - each completed objective rewards you with Random Seeds,Coca Seeds, Quick Grow, or Price Refresh.

🌿 Seed Varieties at Your Disposal: 🌿

Poppy Seeds: Quick 30-minute growth, sell for up to 50 coins.
Tobacco Seeds: 60-minute growth, sell for up to 150 coins.
Cannabis Seeds: 120-minute growth, sell for up to 500 coins.
Coca Seeds: 300-minute growth, prime value of 1500 coins.

🚀 Accelerate Your Harvest!
Can't wait? Use a Quick Grow to instantly reap your crops!

💰 Savvy Selling Strategies: 💰

Harvested? Choose to sell solo or collaborate with friends.
Prices in your shop update hourly. Or, strategically use a Price Refresh for an immediate price update (applies to all plants).
Stay informed of your gang mates' prices without hassle.
Leverage mutual friendships for expanded sales opportunities (both parties must be friends through the relationships feature).
Remember, you're not limited to your shop alone – explore selling through others' shops too!

⚠️Important: Unsold crops at daily rollover are auto-sold in your shop at current rates. ⚠️

🏆 Earn Farming Coins and Splurge in the Store! 🏆
Post-sales, dive into our store for some tempting package deals.

🥇 Climb the Leaderboard: Show Your Farming Prowess! 🥇

Each participant earns a badge: Diamond, Gold, Silver, or Bronze.
Rank as the top farmer for the coveted Diamond badge.
Places 2nd to 3rd bag Gold; 4th to 10th snag Silver.
Participation guarantees a Bronze badge.

Embark on this thrilling journey, outsmart competitors, and emerge as the ultimate crop master! 🌟

Link Here or you can visit it on the city page.

Thanks,

Replies

0 1 2 3 4
19 Jan 2024, 3:26:32 pm
operation payouts have been buffed
20 Jan 2024, 3:56:56 am
would be nice if one could roll over the objectives like it does for game board, if i'm on a roll and doing missions, i know that the game board is gonna keep track of it all and i can claim it all in one go
20 Jan 2024, 8:14:57 am
[DDD] Shoresy  prestige wrote
would be nice if one could roll over the objectives like it does for game board, if i'm on a roll and doing missions, i know that the game board is gonna keep track of it all and i can claim it all in one go

the one that really needs this done is season pass

so the objectives run together consecutively and add up instead of having to stop 10x in between missions and check them all the time and click them and wait for the page to load sometimes seconds per click

nobody got time for that

20 Jan 2024, 6:13:16 pm
when u give it fertilizer like when u clickity click on quik grow if u click to fast like me i can click 2 time sometime it take 2 quik grow away game eat me quik grow can u plz fix and return me quik grow thanks u
20 Jan 2024, 8:22:57 pm
21 Jan 2024, 3:29:50 am
[LO] Dogbert  prestige wrote
where are the "plant all" and "harvest all" buttons??

mine seem to be missing for some reason

Waiting for this, when can we have it added? Unless its there and im blind lol
21 Jan 2024, 4:32:15 am
[LO] DADDY  prestige wrote
[LO] Dogbert  prestige wrote
where are the "plant all" and "harvest all" buttons??

mine seem to be missing for some reason

Waiting for this, when can we have it added? Unless its there and im blind lol

it's there on our other farms

must be hiding in the code somewhere waiting to be set free 👀
23 Jan 2024, 12:20:12 am
gonna post this here so it doesn't get buried in global chat...

I hate to spoil all the fun of farming but we really only need to be able to buy coca seeds in bulk and maybe a few random packs to get by or a couple packs of the lower ones if dailies run out

the random packs being the only worthwhile way to get better seeds besides dailies is kinda a major flaw in the system here

also, it would be nice to know what happens to all these extra seeds...

are we gonna have them saved for future farming considering that we had to buy seed packs to use the majority of the farm system??

is the event gonna be extended for a few weeks so we can burn off all our extra seeds??

can it just be extended for those who bought seed packs or without daily objectives for those with extra seeds???

soooo many questions 👀