6 Oct 2024, 10:31:19 pm
Hello all, here are a few voting options to make changes to the drugs in the game (Alcohol, Steroids and Cocaine).

You can vote for each of these right away, but the ending times have been staggered to give everyone a chance to change their vote depending on the previous vote.

This vote will run until 9th October 12AM. (67% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 10th of October)

Change Cost of Drugs

This vote will run until 11th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 12th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Allow Stacking?

This vote will run until 13th October 12AM. (75% vote needed to win, if not the least voted option will be deleted and extended to 14th of October.. then 67% vote needed, etc..)

Change Effectiveness?

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6
11 Oct 2024, 8:08:35 pm
They signed up and voted for whar you told them too. They havnt stuck around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

you know I wasn't gonna post this but apparently ppl are too stupid to get the point, so here goes

and for the record, they were actively playing the game for over an hour when it was realized that the votes were tampered with and then this was the official response here:

who in their right mind would stay and play a game after the game owner says your opinion doesn't matter and won't count for anything involving the game because it goes against the favorite side of players trying to win the vote? 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
11 Oct 2024, 8:16:24 pm
And yet he sent you his Support Ticket logs, because it wasn't coordinated between you 🀣
11 Oct 2024, 8:17:39 pm
[KI] Naps  prestige wrote
And yet he sent you his Support Ticket logs, because it wasn't coordinated between you 🀣

I told him in game discord to make a ticket in case it was broken

He sent me the ticket ss because I didn't actually believe what happened was true 🀣 🀣
11 Oct 2024, 8:18:29 pm
[BSD] Ari Caige  prestige wrote
They signed up and voted for whar you told them too. They havnt stuck around πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They Havent Stuck Around Because This Game Is Shit.

Yall Complained To Sadmin Till He Made This Game One Of The Pussiest Mafia Games I've Ever Been On.

Bunch Of Soft Bitches Here. Everyone I Talk To Thinks This Game Is Terrible And Would Rather Play On REAL Mafia Games. I Thought The Game Had Promise. I Was Obviously Wrong. Like I Said, New Games Opening Up, Just Waiting To Find One I Wanna Trade Out To Cause This Is A Shit Show And The Admin Has NO CLUE What He's Doing.

bye bye
11 Oct 2024, 8:52:34 pm
cw civil war if I beeing quiet honest this all stem from sadmin Rupert de parture it all go down heel when sadmin hacksaw get the key to the boat is sad really we red sadmin Rupert back to get ship back doing 6-9 knots and back on track LHH sadmin hacksaw shall go cuddle with he cat he is hallucinogen in he had he need help like kratos the cheater boi
11 Oct 2024, 8:57:24 pm
[BSD] Ari Caige  prestige wrote

They Havent Stuck Around Because This Game Is Shit.

Yall Complained To Sadmin Till He Made This Game One Of The Pussiest Mafia Games I've Ever Been On.

Bunch Of Soft Bitches Here. Everyone I Talk To Thinks This Game Is Terrible And Would Rather Play On REAL Mafia Games. I Thought The Game Had Promise. I Was Obviously Wrong. Like I Said, New Games Opening Up, Just Waiting To Find One I Wanna Trade Out To Cause This Is A Shit Show And The Admin Has NO CLUE What He's Doing.

bye bye

Seems a change in decorations is in order, doesn't it super?

11 Oct 2024, 9:06:41 pm
[CW] HaxxBlaze  prestige wrote
Attention Players:

I want to address something important, and this will be the only time I speak on it. Recently, it has come to light that a player, has been manipulating polls by bringing in people from outside the game to vote. These individuals do not actively play and are only participating because of threats or incentives given in other games. And I have no doubt that active players in this community have been threatened as well.

This behavior undermines the integrity of the polls, which are meant to reflect the opinions of active players, not a few individuals pulling strings behind the scenes. As such, I want to be clear: votes cast by these outside participants will not be considered valid moving forward. The polls are for those who actually play and engage with the game, not for a referral contest or a tool for manipulation.

This is not up for debate, and I won’t be engaging in arguments about it. It is what it is, and it’s up to each of you to take it however you see fit. Let's keep this game a fair and enjoyable space for the real community.

Thank you for your understanding.
Sir, how are you going to complain about integrity in a mafia game? Extortion and manipulation are literally embedded into these games from the start. Its the rpg element of these games. That much should be undeniable.
11 Oct 2024, 9:10:50 pm
lot of u most not know how teddy bear CLM Michael run he game LHH