8 Aug 2023, 9:39:39 pm
I just wanted to say that he was a big part of this tiny community we keep playing for some reason and figured this would be the appropriate place to say RIP

whatever conflicts people had with him, i'm sure he was an alright guy outside this game and i'm sure he'll be missed by those who loved him

Replies

0 1
9 Aug 2023, 12:04:22 am
Proof??? Cause he supposedly died back a few years ago
 prestige
9 Aug 2023, 2:02:41 am
I really don’t need to show no one proof that sneaky has past..I wouldn’t lie about a good friends passing…show respect to a good guy please..when his obituary comes out I’ll think about posting it..as of now funeral arrangements are being made..sneaky can be a ass in the game but in real life he is honestly a good fella…rest easy sneaky your at peace now my brother..
9 Aug 2023, 1:53:10 pm
He supposedly died before on other games, till I see proof tying him to the servers that it is him why would anyone believe it? He also befriended people to steal others gangs and their vaults 👀.... his integrity means nothing..... I talked to him before on MC and TMU....
9 Aug 2023, 3:19:29 pm
RIP Sneaky.
11 Aug 2023, 12:14:33 am
Last Active 8h 18m 6s

Active for a dead guy
 prestige
11 Aug 2023, 2:08:02 am
Millz  prestige wrote
Last Active 8h 18m 6s

Active for a dead guy

What is your point? What if his son logged on and wanted to reach out to the ones that his father had dealings with to let them know that his dad had passed..you and everyone else can sit here and believe that Sneaky is still here with us..I honestly wish it is true that he is still here..I wish I can pick up the phone and text or call him everyday like we do but guess what I can’t!!!
11 Aug 2023, 2:29:10 am
Millz have some respect for the dearly departed and his family. Grief does not end for the survivors, & friends. R.i.p. Sneaky gone but not forgotten.
11 Aug 2023, 3:27:57 am
 prestige wrote
Millz  prestige wrote
Last Active 8h 18m 6s

Active for a dead guy

What is your point? What if his son logged on and wanted to reach out to the ones that his father had dealings with to let them know that his dad had passed..you and everyone else can sit here and believe that Sneaky is still here with us..I honestly wish it is true that he is still here..I wish I can pick up the phone and text or call him everyday like we do but guess what I can’t!!!

Cause his fucking son would have said something if so, and by the way how many motherfuckers here gave their login info to family members and said "if I die, login to all my games and let them know I have passed"

Same BS went on on others servers years and years ago!