25 Dec 2023, 11:10:14 am
To promote team work was thinking adding a feature of Bosses with the inclusion of new awake items as drops.

In order to start a boss one would need a "key" and a certain amount of cash.
Anyone that wishes to join must pay the same amount of cash to join. The host will decide whether to accept or decline those that wish to join the boss fight.

Item drops could range from various common to rare items in games. I was thinking to introduce new items that increase "awake" that can only be acquired through the bosses. Awake for the item could range from 50 to 1800.
Awake item can be sold however, every time it is transferred to another person, it loses 10 awake.

Each city can host one particular boss, low levels for weaker bosses to the higher level cities for way stronger bosses. Awake drop percentage remains the same for all.

Just something i thought would promote and encourage team work and also bring more to do / activeness to the game

Replies

0 1 2
26 Dec 2023, 8:22:53 am
[LO] Anonymous  prestige wrote
To promote team work was thinking adding a feature of Bosses with the inclusion of new awake items as drops.

Anyone that wishes to join must pay the same amount of cash to join. The host will decide whether to accept or decline those that wish to join the boss fight.

Item drops could range from various common to rare items in games. I was thinking to introduce new items that increase "awake" that can only be acquired through the bosses. Awake for the item could range from 50 to 1800.
Awake item can be sold however, every time it is transferred to another person, it loses 10 awake.

Each city can host one particular boss, low levels for weaker bosses to the higher level cities for way stronger bosses. Awake drop percentage remains the same for all.

Just something i thought would promote and encourage team work and also bring more to do / activeness to the game

Just to add on the drops doesnt only have to be awake items it could range between

- Boss Key
- Consumables like Med Packs or Certs
- Packs

The more unique the items the lower the percentage of it dropping. Not too low where noone wants to do bosses but at a percentage where it makes working hard for the bosses worthwhile
26 Dec 2023, 8:24:04 am
With the above, itl allow you to add in unique items during special days in the year. Thanksgiving, idk what other days are there in the US or Uk wherever the owners are from lol Independence Day? Valentines etc etc
2 Jan 2024, 10:04:42 pm
every new feature sadmin ad have to have some way to monetize it!!!! u better think of something they can add to it that ppl have to buy from upgrade store!!! if it no make sadmin money no gud for game is simple really

2 Jan 2024, 10:06:50 pm

Sounds too similar to a mod from another game I have seen, which was based on (with tweaks) a mod we had on a game I use to run 10-ish years ago.

Awake items are something we are looking to add, but this is built into a separate feature.

For these reasons, got to be a nah from me.
4 Jan 2024, 4:42:40 am
bump*
4 Jan 2024, 4:49:08 am
Bosses

- 1 Boss Per City, the Boss cost a key and money
- The progression in city, the more stats that boss has, which requires more people to take part in it.
- Each boss requires a key(item can be uniquely designed/named to CW)
- Keys drop through bosses/added in RM Packs or other Packs. Drop could be such that it is around maybe 10 to 15% for keys.
- Drops could range from or be a collection of:
1. Points
2. Key
3. Crates (each with its unique drop percentage)
4. Scatter/House Bomb
5. Unique awake items that loses awake everytime its passed or sold between players
6. Unique item (Only added during events) It could be a set or weapon themed to that event
4 Jan 2024, 5:16:41 am
[UCR] Dracula  prestige wrote

Sounds too similar to a mod from another game I have seen, which was based on (with tweaks) a mod we had on a game I use to run 10-ish years ago.

Awake items are something we are looking to add, but this is built into a separate feature.

For these reasons, got to be a nah from me.

was that the zombies thing? i quite liked that tbf
4 Jan 2024, 5:19:52 am
zombies sucked if it's the game I'm thinking of

when they were doable it was over in like an hour and ppl missed out on it half the time if they were in the wrong timezone

and when they made them harder to do, it was almost impossible and took forever and ppl complained and it had to be scaled back again

so it was either run them all the time or ppl miss them or run them and make it impossible to complete

DA really shoulda just locked this thread 🤣