25 Dec 2023, 11:10:14 am
To promote team work was thinking adding a feature of Bosses with the inclusion of new awake items as drops.

In order to start a boss one would need a "key" and a certain amount of cash.
Anyone that wishes to join must pay the same amount of cash to join. The host will decide whether to accept or decline those that wish to join the boss fight.

Item drops could range from various common to rare items in games. I was thinking to introduce new items that increase "awake" that can only be acquired through the bosses. Awake for the item could range from 50 to 1800.
Awake item can be sold however, every time it is transferred to another person, it loses 10 awake.

Each city can host one particular boss, low levels for weaker bosses to the higher level cities for way stronger bosses. Awake drop percentage remains the same for all.

Just something i thought would promote and encourage team work and also bring more to do / activeness to the game

Replies

0 1 2
4 Jan 2024, 5:32:36 am
[UCR] Dracula  prestige wrote
[LO] Anonymous  prestige wrote
To promote team work was thinking adding a feature of Bosses with the inclusion of new awake items as drops.

In order to start a boss one would need a "key" and a certain amount of cash.
Anyone that wishes to join must pay the same amount of cash to join. The host will decide whether to accept or decline those that wish to join the boss fight.

Item drops could range from various common to rare items in games. I was thinking to introduce new items that increase "awake" that can only be acquired through the bosses. Awake for the item could range from 50 to 1800.
Awake item can be sold however, every time it is transferred to another person, it loses 10 awake.

Each city can host one particular boss, low levels for weaker bosses to the higher level cities for way stronger bosses. Awake drop percentage remains the same for all.

Just something i thought would promote and encourage team work and also bring more to do / activeness to the game

Sounds too similar to a mod from another game I have seen, which was based on (with tweaks) a mod we had on a game I use to run 10-ish years ago.

Awake items are something we are looking to add, but this is built into a separate feature.

For these reasons, got to be a nah from me.

was that the zombies thing? i quite liked that tbf

hell no not that tb nonsense haha
4 Jan 2024, 5:42:10 am
I think he was talking about an older game

not TB
4 Jan 2024, 5:49:57 am
Yea PS to be exact
4 Jan 2024, 6:14:54 am
nah, another game that had zombies

well 2 games by the same owners

think SN was banned there too 👀 👀