25 Jan 2024, 6:09:25 pm
I am going to try my best to come up with this list of stuff from memory between my own observations and those of others I have spoken with. I'm sure it will not be an exhaustive list of everything, but rather a good start. Most of this is geared towards much needed and long overdue UI and QOL improvements on already existing stuff. So to be extra clear I want to preface this by saying that most of these suggestions would be in addition to whatever we have now. So players would never really lose any of the old stuff that they know and love because I know how much everyone hates changes. This would just be alternate options for moving forward with the fast paced world of CW...

1.) Top of the list is a better gym. By whatever route that may be accomplished. Whether 10x count, 5x or 10x faster, multi click trains etc. This would be a 3rd gym option for the fastest trains and potentially unlocked at P6 or above. We have a thread for it here with some ideas already... https://criminal-warfare.com/forum/8/459

2.) Next on the list is the speedy crime buttons need to either be increased in size a lot or re-arranged in order or made so we can select the crimes we want on a separate page. Reason being for this is when you are on a PC and reduce the screen size to 70% or whatever will get the bottom crime (5k crime) in view as well as let you see the crime success/failure window it makes the button so small you can barely click on it. This is obnoxious if you are trying to power level for prestiging an extended amount of time and even more obnoxious if you do it on a laptop with the touchpad and it moves all over the screen and takes 5 tries to get it locked in each time you reload the page. So we either need large buttons that can be clicked at 70% screen resolution or lower, or we need the buttons for the big crimes as well as 1n crime up at the top somehow or a customizable menu where we can just choose crimes like 1N, 1kN, 2.5kN 4kN 5kN and so on to make our own menu. Anything has to be better than what we have now.

3.) Crate search power needs to be increased to 100 instead of 50. This is really simple. On the crate page here:

Every search costs 15 power, you gain 1 power every 20 minutes.
Search Power: 10 / 50

The current max is 50 and should be at least 100. Reason being that often times you log off and have it at 14 or higher sometimes if you forget to check it and then if you are offline for awhile, it will easily surpass the 50 total and lose out on searches. This isn't so ppl can just let it run longer while being offline. It's so it doesn't hurt the active players who occasionally forget to check it before logging off. There is no reason why this shouldn't be increased. It affects such a negligible amount of items and rewards active players who constantly get screwed by it simple for not checking an extra page all the time.

4.) Drugs should be made stackable. This is also a really simple one. Just how you stack out a bunch of crime packs, you should be able to do that with drugs as well. Reason being that we have massive amounts of drugs in the game and ppl spend money on them and should be able to use them as they please. Just like IRL, if you want to be under the affects of alcohol for 8 hours, you should be able to just stack them out. Same with coke, and steroids. To clarify, this isn't to make drugs any better or worse, it would just let you use more of the ones we already have and stack them out in a row for extended amounts of time instead of using them once every 20 mins which really makes no sense as it is.

5.) We need longer DXP and Dbl Gym items to match newer game features. Again, the 5 min ones we have work good and serve their purpose too. They shouldn't be changed or adjusted in any way. But, it would be nice to have a 15 min item to coincide with thrones and a 30 min one for gang grounds and/or a 60 min one as well for extended amounts of time. It would also be a lot easier than having to count out 5min items every time you try to plan to level or train. You could just click the one you need once and be set. These would also be stackable as well just like the 5 min items and donator items obv. Hopefully at a discount price for buying them in larger amounts/intervals vs the 5 min ones that we already have a ton of in circulation.

6.) Increase bust bot count to 5. This means that instead of the 2 lonely bust bots we have now, there would be 5 on the page to click on instead. Make them cost more as well considering the bust bot prices are kinda low to begin with. But we definitely need more bots to click on because the ops have gotten much larger recently and it's becoming more of a chore than it already was before. More bots to click gives a quicker and easier way to get busts done. This wouldn't change the prestige multipliers at all, only the number of bots on the screen. Also, along with the other suggestions, here, keep the option of 2 bots or whatever we have now. The 5 piece bots would just be for those who want to spend more on them.

7.) Something that does need to change with prestige multipliers is crimes. To go with the massive new crime ops that get into the 3k and 4k range per op multiplied by 200 op sets. Nobody wants to sit and do crimes all day long. This is exactly why we added a better crime system originally was to fix the original problem of having to do too many crimes for ops and now we are right back to where it was šŸ¤£

I don't really have a perfect answer to this problem because the other crime issue above with the small text boxes needs to be addressed first for sure so we can actually level and use the current speedy crimes page properly. But something along the lines of a prestige multiplier would probably work fine. So if you were P3, you would do 3x crimes and P5 would do 5x, P8 do 8x and so on. The option to toggle this feature on and off would be much better than adding another crime page. Something like you would just go under acct options like refills and turn the multiplier crimes off and on. So if you want to do 5x crimes for 1n crimes on ops, then you can but if you want to burn free refills doing max crime after, you could shut it off and only do 1 crime at a time.

I'm sure there is stuff I'm forgetting on the list but those are some of the big ones and most pressing needs for game playability and QOL.

Replies

0 1
26 Jan 2024, 3:41:18 am
1 i done train i can not comment
2 yes alone with the invisible link in city page under farming that sadmin to lazy too remove the place holder me fat finger hit a lot
3 i done care i done use
4 i done care i done use
5 agree
6 good idea
7 THIS IS OVER DUE PLZ DO IT FIRST IT TAKE 5x AS LONG TO DO CRIME OP VS MUG AND BUST IS BAD REALLY BAD
8 look back at 7
9 just in case u forgot aboot 7 already dis jus reminder
10 7
26 Jan 2024, 2:10:32 pm
1. Skip: Skipping due to other thread - no need to discuss same topic on two threads when one thread will do.

2. Agree: Maybe allow users to shuffle crimes as they wish. E.g., click Edit position, move to the top, click done. Or whatever is easier to code works too.

3. Disagree: Crate power is fine as is. If you log off with power at 14, itā€™d take 12 hours before it gets to 50. Thatā€™s enough time to find a moment to log on and use your power.

4. Disagree: Drugs are fine as is. Current time is more than plenty. Stacking them would mean one could offline for hours and still be on drugs. It should be a feature available to online/idle accounts only.

5. Neutral: I donā€™t care about this one - if I want to match 15 minutes of throne, I just enter 3 in the box next to ā€œUseā€. No need to have 3/4 types when you can easily just enter a number.

6. Neutral: I donā€™t care either way about this one as well. Busts are already OP as fuck with prestige multipliers. Busts are easy to click with just 2 bots - I have never had an issue with that either.

7. Agree: I am not sure what but crimes need to be more user friendly (extending cooldown/multipliers/etc.)

Refflesia Bonus Point #2: I agree on removing invisible and old links (blank link under Drug Farming that refreshes the page, game board when it is not active, criminal pass (especially if it is being removed permanently), Trick or Treat link under dailies (not sure how many have this and if it is based on missing days but yea wonā€™t be October again for a while).
26 Jan 2024, 6:16:58 pm
- Crate power is not fine. Maybe 14 was a bad example because if it's at 14 as unclaimable, then you click a timeout right before logging off, realistically it becomes 19 within minutes of logging off and it starts counting there. Other times, you simply forget to check them and it could be at 20, 30 etc. There's no reason this can't be changed to benefit ppl who are active. The small amount gained by ppl staying offline for a few extra hours is negligible compared to it helping the active ppl who aren't trying to gain an extra crate by staying offline for hours šŸ¤£ Not that I think anyone would be trying to do that in the first place. Even if they did, the time they miss offline from missed job clockins and normal hourly crates negates any minute gain from crate searches. This is to make life easier and not have to compulsively check this link 10x a day. Also to benefit active ppl who simply forget things and have a busy life outside the game.

- There is no logical reason that drugs shouldn't be stackable online or offline. Just like RM packs or crime masters, or any other item that is stackable. If we buy them and/or accumulate thousands of them within the game, we should be able to use them as we please. When I login, I want to click drugs once and be able to stay online for 3-4 hours without checking them every few mins. It's just annoying and pointless to have to keep tabs on. If ppl only want to use them for 20 minutes, then they still can use them single use. That wouldn't change at all. If ppl want to stack them for 5 days straight then they should be able to. Telling someone they can't stack/use items they own is bullshit and unamerican.

- The 15 mins throne thing moreso applies to double gyms and the slow ass gyms we have now but can also be for DXP as well with the higher prestiges. It gets to be annoying to click out 3 or 4 each time for throne. Especially when using throne hundreds of times every event. Sometimes you misclick or run short and have to stop and waste time to dig through inventory and click another one with throne running. Also, you have to click out train packs, train boosts, train masters, etc and count all those too wasting valuable time. You either waste them running before throne or you waste throne time adding them after. This is especially annoying because of how items were "updated" by ID. Back in the day we could plant an item in our inventory and never have it move from it's spot as long as it didn't run out. Now, the items jump all around by how the game orders them which is another reason this feature sucks. It fucks with your muscle memory and frequently allows to use other multiple items in place of the one that was in the same spot before. So you could click out 3 crates instead of 3 mug masters or you hit 3 DXP to waste them instead of 3 crime masters etc. If we had new items in the lower spots, they would be out of the way and less need to buy massive amounts of them. Plus the current 5 mins ones have been flooded into the game in mass numbers as it is. Causing active ppl to burn theirs while inactive ppl hoard them. So adding better ones, gives the chance to get them at a more affordable price off upgrade page for a more usable item that isn't gonna jump all around in your inventory. It also sets a realistic value to them more on par with where it should be. Leaving the 5 min ones as kinda a wash at this point.

- Side note. I didn't post things like removing links or buffing dead features that nobody really uses. One because I didn't want to nitpick stuff like that when there is much more important things to be done that actually affect game play like those listed above. But also because in order of priorities, they should be at the bottom anyway. Meaning all this stuff should be done first šŸ˜ Even if the day comes where there aren't 10+ issues that need attention and character accts are implemented and working great, the small stuff like removing links would still be at the bottom of the list. No need to overwhelm team sadmin with them
26 Jan 2024, 6:27:09 pm
Oh, I forgot to elaborate on the bust bots. Idk if it's the screen resolution or different size screens or what but they get to be a chore just clicking on 2 bots as opposed to 5. This is especially noticeable if you do busts here and then go do them on MV or vice versa.

I actually picked 5 as the number based on that but thinking about it now would be cool if they scaled to prestige as well. So P7 would have 7 bots, P3 would only be able to use 3 and so on. Eventually it would be nice to be P20 or whatever number the boxes are and just click anywhere on the screen for a bot and never miss one šŸ¤£

At minimum, 5 would be nice tho. Make it less of a chore to do them. Idk how ppl are content with 2 bots if they have ever used the 5 on MV. This has been obnoxious right from day one when they were added here. It just never got to be sooooo bad as it is now with the large bust ops currently added.

Should definitely be on the block for getting done ASAP šŸ‘
30 Jan 2024, 1:45:17 am
Agree with the higher crime count gym boosts should only be available after p5 just like how speedy mugs are available after p2 bust bots page forsure needs the 5bots as for drugsi donā€™t see a reason to be able to stack em can just check back in every time they expire but ya half that list should be worked on asap
30 Jan 2024, 3:16:56 pm
giving us a reason to chase prestiges...

new houses coming out should be attached to certain prestiges... since the stat requirements start getting insane there....so instead of a boost item... make a prestige housing system that offers an hr or so a day of super gym option...or an hour or so of super crime boost.... one crime counts as ten...or 25....but only pays out the exp and cash as one... making it so we aren't using it to lvl...so much as to get thru some of the crime ops we all have sitting around

also...the new houses coming out....will any of them be gang cribs?
30 Jan 2024, 10:49:50 pm
I like that crime option should be a crime multiplier after p5 from what I seen what it costs to prestige thereā€™s really no point nothing new and kind of worthless to train since thereā€™s a kill cooldown
16 Mar 2024, 4:30:23 pm
bump