7 Dec 2023, 7:10:10 pm

First thing you should do is read this thread Character Account.

We would like to hear some of your ideas.

What would you like the Character Accounts to do, what perks should it give to your main, and what should the second account have access to.

Are there any new features you would like to see paired with it?

Please post your ideas below, keep them as brief as possible and avoid essays because who has time for that. Bullet points are also fine.

*Ideas that are incorporated will see their owners receive a reward, from us, as a thank you for their participation and suggestion. Even if the suggestion is only partially used, ect.*

*All who contribute will get something.*

Thanks,

DA

Replies

0 1 2
7 Dec 2023, 7:22:52 pm

Examples:

1-

Character Accounts have access to a new feature, 'Mojo Points'.

These mojo points can be used on a page where you can select areas to buff on your main account.
Similar to skills/skill points but around other areas of game play.

These MJP will be obtained by developing your Character Account.

Areas could include: Awake Bonus, Crime XP/$ Bonus, Kill XP Bonus, Stat % Buff, HP % boost.

2-

Character Accounts could have access to their own version of prestige that help you gain buffs for your main account by resetting.

Ideas: Open access to NEW Features, Boost in XP/$ Gain, Bonus in Gym, Access to new add-on items for stuff like houses,
Perks like 20% cost per kill instead of 25%

7 Dec 2023, 11:18:25 pm
It should have access to whatever the main acct has or had access to. That way it rewards all the Day 0 players who have been here since signup and spent millions of points in lower houses and leveling with lower crimes and boosts. Not to mention tens of thousands of credits on operations and crates etc. They should be able to recoup that from past ops or other features using the new acct.

And to go with that, the whole crate thing really needs to be fixed for starters. So it has some actual progression and not stall out making the same shitty items over and over again. I'm sure I have posted in several threads about this already that seem to keep being ignored for some reason 🙄

Once crates are fixed, the current items should also be equippable between the main acct and WG. Not transferable to other players or doesn't even have to be an actual transfer but able for the new acct to use from main. Like a loan system of the gear or something to that effect where it can be swapped back and forth.

Also, as said above, the new acct should have access to everything the main does. So unlocked prestige or collection cities, and features. Especially if there isn't a prestige system in place for the other accts. The reason being if I already did it on my main, I don't want to be penalized on this acct or have to spend millions of points for perks that aren't even worth it. I should be able to travel with my main and the other acct in tote. Even if it couldn't go there on it's own. Make it so you can ship it to dif cities at least as long as you have access to them and do speed crimes and mugs and unlocked prestige stuff from the main.

Because the way it currently sounds, makes it seem not even worth playing. It sounds just like having a pet that has access to very limited features and like it's just there to take up space. Instead it should be something with major benefits seeing as it takes so much to get to the point where you even unlock one. It should at least be worthwhile and something to look forward to and work hard to achieve. Not just an instantly dead feature that never gets used.
7 Dec 2023, 11:26:19 pm
Also, I disagree with the part about not writing essays. It takes maybe 2 minutes to read an entire page of well written text. That's a fraction of the time it takes to type it up. That isn't a lot of time to invest in reading suggestions that are important to the game. It's always possible to summarize after on the key points at a later date and then it can be re-read to see if anything was missed after that. Another 2 mins after isn't the end of the world. If the sadmin team can't spend 5 mins collectively reviewing our suggestions then it's not even worth posting them in the first place.
8 Dec 2023, 12:40:00 am
it would cool if the beta toon was treated like a referral...and everything it did...a percentage went to the main toon...in terms of ops and missions payouts...or achvmnts payouts
8 Dec 2023, 1:56:26 am
[FUBugaboo  prestige wrote
it would cool if the beta toon was treated like a referral...and everything it did...a percentage went to the main toon...in terms of ops and missions payouts...or achvmnts payouts

You sent Underboss's Holiday Stash (x1) to [FU] Bugaboo  prestige

Thank you for the suggestion.
8 Dec 2023, 1:56:54 am
ty ty
8 Dec 2023, 2:50:17 pm
beta workshop/sweatshop? when you're offline, set your beta to work mode...and it hammers down old useless items from your inventory...creating more of those mojo points u mentioned for the main?
the catch being...u have to set it to a timer... 30 min, 60 min, 120 min... and u cannot activate your main until the timer is done?
8 Dec 2023, 11:56:45 pm
- No upgrade store access for character accounts, nor transfers between other accounts or your main. Allow for transfer of items. At least in the beginning - a good old work on your own.

- Access to a “special city” that only character accounts can access. A city that has bots you can hit for XP/pts, novelty shops (e.g., trade items for crates), and any other activity. This city would be immune to Ankle Bracelets but you have a limited amount of uses per day (e.g. 3 uses of 30 minutes each).

- Allow for character accounts to access Operations but rewards would be strictly XP and dealer points. This would help build up your character accounts without farming your main.

- Character only activities would be great. Allow for Character Accounts to start Businesses. This could be somewhat similar to the “parent” game of this one where you recruit people and clock in for AP, etc.