7 Dec 2023, 7:10:10 pm

First thing you should do is read this thread Character Account.

We would like to hear some of your ideas.

What would you like the Character Accounts to do, what perks should it give to your main, and what should the second account have access to.

Are there any new features you would like to see paired with it?

Please post your ideas below, keep them as brief as possible and avoid essays because who has time for that. Bullet points are also fine.

*Ideas that are incorporated will see their owners receive a reward, from us, as a thank you for their participation and suggestion. Even if the suggestion is only partially used, ect.*

*All who contribute will get something.*

Thanks,

DA

Replies

0 1 2
9 Dec 2023, 12:23:55 am
You sent Underboss's Holiday Stash (x1) to [FU] Candhiss  prestige.

Thank you for your suggestions.
9 Dec 2023, 3:48:52 am
betas need points,too...to lvl n train...maybe let em earn points from ops...but just personal points? or make all their points...even from dailies...personal...so account feeding doesnt run amok
9 Dec 2023, 3:51:03 am
An avatar of a gal mobster would look cool.. šŸ˜ƒ
9 Dec 2023, 4:04:24 am
[FU] Bugaboo  prestige wrote
betas need points,too...to lvl n train...maybe let em earn points from ops...but just personal points? or make all their points...even from dailies...personal...so account feeding doesnt run amok

they will need a shit ton of points to train or level and do anything

there should be a way to send them points but they can only convert them to dealer points or account bound at maybe like 1.5x or 2x boost

so the WG acct can't send points out or use normal points but it can still receive them to convert for itself to use if that makes sense

for instance I send my mini acct 1 mil points and the only thing they can do is convert them to 1.5 mil dealer points acct bound

having their own different currency is just dumb tho

if ppl want to buy point packs, then they should be able to dump them on the WG acct
13 Dec 2023, 11:08:49 am
any other suggestions on this?
13 Dec 2023, 12:04:36 pm
we would like an outline of what you guys have planned...and then we can discuss?
bc at this point you've invited us to a pot luck party n no one knows what's under all the tin foil on the table
13 Dec 2023, 10:02:16 pm
what Buga saidā€¦ well in regards to transparency. Not really a suggestion as in ā€œbrainstorm ideasā€ but hereā€™s my thoughts for anyone who it may concernā€¦

Having a general idea of what is currently planned, based on this thread and time that has gone by allowing for discussion among the administration team, would be appreciated. It kinda feels like ā€œhereā€™s a second acct - you canā€™t really do shit but we are open for suggestionsā€. Although the open for suggestions is great as it shows interest in what people want, it doesnā€™t really sound too promising when the base is nothing and we arenā€™t hearing any feedback based on what we are saying - some more than others.

We are roughly 24 hours from having another XP/train event and the only thing we really know are the requirements. I am not too fussed with what gets decided in the end, especially if it can be tweaked and what not later on if it doesnā€™t drastically affect progress. Main thing I am concerned about is hearing what has been decided thus far and if itā€™s worth training hundreds of trillions for the stat requirement/whatever the cost may be. It would also be helpful to know that soon, I.e. before or when the event starts to allow some time for people to click away.
15 Dec 2023, 12:51:58 pm
not so much for the character acct...but for the next prestige...
an item that multiplies crimes per click...like the kill masters...would be nice...for ops n missions...like it counts for ten or 25 crimes each click....not expecting the exp or money...jussst the count...bc crime ops r monotonous

also...1500 and 2k nerve crimes would be great, too... plz n thnx