9 Mar 2023, 4:57:46 am
You want the donations but half the shit is broke.
Attack the Sydney Throne 275 times. 256 / 275
Get 1 attack per knocking them off.

Gym wouldn't work unless you log out and back in.

This is starting to suck with stuff being broken daily

Replies

12 Jun 2023, 10:53:13 am
"might be fixed" 😂
12 Jun 2023, 7:34:59 pm
jail is not fixed but the problem may be when other ppl are going to jail it gets glitchy

at least it was just now
12 Jun 2023, 8:24:52 pm
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
jail is not fixed but the problem may be when other ppl are going to jail it gets glitchy

at least it was just now
The jail goes away bossman. When you click on jail you have nobody in it or any way to refill. Total blackness. Go ahead and find & fix the problem boss. No need to respond with a paragraph.
12 Jun 2023, 8:38:50 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote

at least it was just now
The jail goes away bossman. When you click on jail you have nobody in it or any way to refill. Total blackness. Go ahead and find & fix the problem boss. No need to respond with a paragraph.

I've already found 2 workarounds for it so shit doesn't bother me at all 🤣

Just saying that it is still broken 👍
12 Jun 2023, 8:47:40 pm
Well fix your mother fucking game. Brad jr.
12 Jun 2023, 9:48:40 pm
If it was my game you would have been banned a long time ago along with all the other multis

After a purge of multis there would be like 10 actual accounts left on the game not including staff 🤣
12 Jun 2023, 10:07:04 pm
If it was my game you would have been banned a long time ago along with all the other multis

After a purge of multis there would be like 10 actual accounts left on the game not including staff 🤣
You dont want to miss any money. You type the same, you play the same and never on at the same time. 5-10 minutes apart. Ban yourself and your multis. Show me a multi that I have and I will gladly admit and quit. Proof though bossman
12 Jun 2023, 10:15:02 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote

You dont want to miss any money. You type the same, you play the same and never on at the same time. 5-10 minutes apart. Ban yourself and your multis. Show me a multi that I have and I will gladly admit and quit. Proof though bossman

You obviously don't know me at all. I don't need the money and haven't for years. In fact, if sadmins offered to ban you on the proof that I already do have or gave me access to get it, I would buy enough creds here to cover whatever amount of cash you could have possibly spent so they could refund it to you and you could put it towards your annual dues at the trailer park 🤣 🤣

Also, I have no idea who you are even talking about that is 5-10 mins apart because I watch online list constantly and most ppl are either well known accts or ppl on my hitlist that I am hitting. So not sure who the chosen one is that you speak of 🤣 🤣