9 Mar 2023, 4:57:46 am
You want the donations but half the shit is broke.
Attack the Sydney Throne 275 times. 256 / 275
Get 1 attack per knocking them off.

Gym wouldn't work unless you log out and back in.

This is starting to suck with stuff being broken daily

Replies

12 Jun 2023, 10:25:06 pm
Just like MJ you type paragraphs. 🤣 Just like him you dont like events IE: mugs. Your ass runs from them just like you just did twice. Just like him you have me blocked from mailing. A real pussy
12 Jun 2023, 10:29:16 pm
what's the issue with prison then? i tried getting it to break, i saw the prison keys weren't working at one point. but that was fixed
12 Jun 2023, 10:31:03 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote
Just like MJ you type paragraphs. 🤣 Just like him you dont like events IE: mugs. Your ass runs from them just like you just did twice. Just like him you have me blocked from mailing. A real pussy

I have always typed like this and always will. That's a coincidence if anything. My typing predates modern cell phones and texting and even chat rooms. Back when you communicated online with lengthy and specific emails that took time to type and read and send to ppl.

I don't run from anyone ever. I was testing you to see if you could follow me the first time and then the times after that I keep doing it to fuck with you because now I know you can't get there 🤣 🤣

Finally, I have you blocked because you blocked me first. Literally the same as everyone else on here or anywhere. If I block someone it is in response to them blocking me first. I won't let anyone be able to msg me to talk shit when I can't msg them back. Is simple really 🐧
12 Jun 2023, 10:36:16 pm
You must be his lover then. Lovers usually get anything they want from there boyfriends. Seems I hit your sore spot. Can't argue with ignorance so I will let you keep doing what you do. Being a narcissistic asshat you are. Feel free to make a paragraph of you being innocent victim. Nobody like you so quit.
12 Jun 2023, 10:39:17 pm
[CWHaxXXxaH  prestige wrote
what's the issue with prison then? i tried getting it to break, i saw the prison keys weren't working at one point. but that was fixed

sometimes when you click on it the page is blank and other times it is normal and then goes blank after you bust someone

seems to happen when other ppl are going to jail

maybe from running speed mugs or crimes with no master enabled?

only thing I can think of that would have changed recently
12 Jun 2023, 10:45:25 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote
You must be his lover then. Lovers usually get anything they want from there boyfriends. Seems I hit your sore spot. Can't argue with ignorance so I will let you keep doing what you do. Being a narcissistic asshat you are. Feel free to make a paragraph of you being innocent victim. Nobody like you so quit.

Again, your made up fantasies about other men are not an appropriate topic of conversation on the game. I'm sure you can find plenty of places to talk about that kinda stuff lol.

Seems like you don't know what you're talking about like usual. Also, you should look up the definitions for ignorance and argument as well as speculation while you're at it.

Responding to your speculation with facts and logic and reason doesn't really constitute an argument. It just makes you look even dumber than usual and big mad like always 🤣 🤣
14 Jun 2023, 1:54:28 pm
will the missions collection event start this weekend? and is it a set time every month or just kinda when someone remembers to plug it in?
14 Jun 2023, 3:13:06 pm
[FUBugaboo  prestige wrote
will the missions collection event start this weekend? and is it a set time every month or just kinda when someone remembers to plug it in?

this was supposed to and did start/stop automatically for a short period of time

can we get it back to doing that again??