9 Mar 2023, 4:57:46 am
You want the donations but half the shit is broke.
Attack the Sydney Throne 275 times. 256 / 275
Get 1 attack per knocking them off.

Gym wouldn't work unless you log out and back in.

This is starting to suck with stuff being broken daily

Replies

22 Apr 2023, 4:40:10 pm
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
[DEZ†$uicideBoy†  prestige wrote
[FUBugaboo  prestige wrote
arena isn't counting speedy gym trains? it looks like it is only counting the initial click...not all the trains....

Yes and Fraction of Stats trained (speedy) on Sydney throne apply to the achievement....

Ive had over 175bil stats but only trained 22bil on Sydney throne XD

throne ach only count the 10% gained on the throne so could be that

if it's 10% of what you trained total while using throne then that's the correct number

speed gym is still buggy tho

Being Prestige alone, nothing should drop below 40 tasks a second, sometime im stuck at 10....

I was getting thing done faster not prestige....

Not a complaint, just my PoV
22 Apr 2023, 4:45:39 pm
Also, as im doing "45 crimes a second" and giving 50$ a crime..

all crime skills maxed and my cash is only going up by the 100s...

Should be making 1,000$ a second
22 Apr 2023, 5:45:22 pm
Added a catch up feature. It'll track how far behind it is, indicated to you by (Behind: X) next to the crimes per second. It will, as it has the resources to do so, go faster than the limit to catch up.

Even though you are doing 45/second, you are not succeeding 45/s. to see if you are accurately tracking money, check your successful crimes count before and after and multiply by 50 to see if it's accurate.

I also moved a bunch of stuff around to only track at the end of the criming session instead after every crime. Might make things a little faster. Might have broke something 👀.
22 Apr 2023, 6:02:56 pm
[CWHaxXXxaH  prestige wrote
Added a catch up feature. It'll track how far behind it is, indicated to you by (Behind: X) next to the crimes per second. It will, as it has the resources to do so, go faster than the limit to catch up.

Even though you are doing 45/second, you are not succeeding 45/s. to see if you are accurately tracking money, check your successful crimes count before and after and multiply by 50 to see if it's accurate.

I also moved a bunch of stuff around to only track at the end of the criming session instead after every crime. Might make things a little faster. Might have broke something 👀.

Thats Awesome! ( I too have seen this feature and its niceee!) and yes I know its determined due to fail rate, I would like to see if the success rate would be shown our of how many we are doing a second ....so it will also tale that skills are working if the rates are increasing as a user is upgrading their skills.

Crimes Per Second: 45
Successful Crimes Per Second: 32

could be a feature for all speedy objectives 👍
22 Apr 2023, 8:09:19 pm
inventory temp disabled.
23 Apr 2023, 3:00:06 pm
train master doesn't stack...but lets u click it from inventory....soooo it doesn't add to timer....just goes poof from inventory
can't confirm it does anything either
and the game owes me 2
23 Apr 2023, 3:50:59 pm
definitely does stack whether you use 1 at a time or you use multiple.
23 Apr 2023, 4:14:57 pm
the timer went into negative days when i stacked em lol