7 Oct 2023, 9:03:41 pm
Hi CW,

Want to hear some of your suggestion please..

Looking for either game suggestions or comp ideas. All welcome.

If you find any bugs/issues please file a support ticket so I can triage and get resolved.

will close the thread once I have some shared ideas.

DA

Replies

0 1 2
21 Oct 2023, 11:51:05 pm
[FUCandice  prestige wrote
"the ones you buy for credits should be better crates "

What about the power crabs? Those cost creds unless you go with the lock out option

actually those could stay but eliminate the normal crate to buff them a bit and make it more worthwhile

also the timer one should be increased to 100 instead of 50

if you forget about it or leave off even at 14/50 it can actually fill up well before you get the 24 hr window of objectives in

shouldn't be too high because ppl just would get lazy and let it run for days but 100 is a good spot more on par with the 24 hour clock
23 Oct 2023, 1:51:37 pm
bring back the parks game....that was a fun time killer

and the experience mine-spider web from next door...and make it cost 1 ap per line...(since someone mentioned other uses for ap...)
could also make the exp mine bomb thingers cost ap...

also...we have a multiplier for kills and busts...could we get one for crimes...even if only one nerve crimes...and even if only during missions n ops... bc crimes take a yr to get thru...

also also....ask santa to bring us new prestiges for xmas...

ummm... i think that is all my thunks for the month.... plz n thnx:)

23 Oct 2023, 10:57:36 pm
AP isn't really adding up that fast. Ppl just aren't using it to train, level, etc for whatever reason and then they keep gaining more on top lol. That's not really the game's fault or anything that needs to be balanced out. In fact AP hof drops way off in numbers just going down the first page. By page 2 it is in the 100k range which sucks if you actually have points saved and need to use a bunch.

I was expecting to see a pumpkin slasher variant on here but we got halloween sharts instead
24 Oct 2023, 9:34:25 pm
thank u for the parksssssss
24 Nov 2023, 11:42:07 pm
Thanks for the suggestions, we have been reading and making a note of these.

December you will see some good updates.
25 Nov 2023, 1:15:30 am
The multitude of repeat junk crates and items is still a top priority of needing fixed here. Should probably be #1 on the list. I mentioned it already in this thread with the crate buff suggestion too, but will mention it again so it doesn't get overlooked like it has the past 6 months.

Copy/paste of my original post from day 5 ish of crates:

A couple thoughts on items and crates after several days of the new features and after turning the first few items in...

It seems apparent that there will be (already is) a multitude of the lower grade items and the ladder climb to make the higher grade ones in higher rarities could be near impossible or take so long it will defeat the grind aspect of this feature because of duplicate useless items. For example, there is a good chance to have multiple of the top rarity copper pocket knives before even one of the top 2 or 3 grade items in the top rarity. Or that you could have 5 different top rarity items in an off stat before you have a top 1 or 2 in your chosen stat which would suck.

So what I'm asking or suggesting is a way to mitigate this somehow. Like for instance can the base normal copper pocket knives be capped at 720 items per acct?? Then good ones be capped at 120, then better at 24 and so forth?? Is there a way to code the crates to check that first before opening one??? That way once you get 720 of them it would automatically bump to the next lower tier item and work up to each one in progression. So the next worst pull you could get is normal tin daggers until you cap 720 of those and it would work through all the items for each set. Then it would climb to 120 good copper pocket knives until you cap on those and so on for every item in every rarity level. Otherwise it won't be long until we all wind up with thousands of normal copper pocket knives. Also, someone would need to check the math on those as I ran through it in like 10 seconds, but pretty sure 720 base is enough to get all the way up considering they are acct bound and they don't disappear into thin air, hopefully

One other thing that is a bit off putting is the broad range of weapon percentage gaps between high to low. I understand that there is a lot of weapons for whatever reason and they need to be different percents, but the part that sucks is if you grind your copper pocket knives all the way to legendary you wind up with a 247.5 % weapon after presumably months of hard work, then if someone gets a lucky pull on a better crate their first day, they could have a Amethyst sniper at 225% for basically nothing. I don't have any great suggestions to fix this but maybe sadmins do or someone else. Other than delet some of the excess sets or close the gap on stat percents even more than it already is. The latter might work considering the multiplier effect and also that most of the in between items will be fodder to climb the ladder for better ones anyway. I doubt anyone is attempting to collect them all for show purposes and if they are, the rest of us who know how to actually play shouldn't be punished for it 🤣 🤣

With the exception of those couple things, overall I like the new item system and think it has some potential and it seems to be working somewhat decent. One last thing is that eventually what will happen is the credit heavy buys for lower rarity crates won't be worth it as much because the items and crates gained normally will out number them by a lot. But with the suggestion above, that can be nipped in the bud I think and will keep a value somewhat stable on them if so.

^ Basically all of the above has come true and is reflected in the game now. In fact it feels like crates were nerfed instead of being buffed. Like the item drops were tweaked with somewhere along the line so we get less high rarity crates than we did early on

I would hope that's not the case, but I am compiling the data on it now to compare current crates and items with my previous notes and those of others 👀 👀

In the meantime, regardless of crate tampering or not, a solution should be put in place so we don't have to keep building up shitty useless items. The whole point is to get to the best gear and it's a grind that takes months to do. This was what we were originally told by sadmins exact words and that is fine. However it is majorly flawed and needs to be fixed because ppl spend RL cash on creds to buy crates and work hard towards achieving them in game as well. It's not some random dice roll daily that should take years and the players get fucked over on because of RNG or "chance" or whatever other logic is trying to be applied here. I feel like I could personally code this in to check for lowest grade crates and ladder it up. It's not rocket science.

If for some reason there is a logistic or coding issue, then it's time to brainstorm alternatives. Like for instance, once you reach top rarity (legendary) in an item class, then you should have the option to turn the item in to the game for a higher crate pack that only unlocks items you don't have or something like that. And it should make it so you can't ever get the other one back or generate new ones like normal copper knives. Or have a way to break them down so they aren't useless inventory slot filler for years to come. Where you break them down to something you can use to upgrade the crate items you actually want.

At the end of the day, inventory is already crowded enough and we don't need to permanently house useless items in it. This also shouldn't drag on indefinitely. It should be something that you work hard to accomplish and then hold the end result. After 6 months of never missing daily crates, they should be a lot further ahead by now. I suppose at the end, after you get every single item, crates might be useless but that can be worried about in the future. Or in the initial fix update, make it so they pay like mission packs. Once they are all completed. There's literally any number of ideas that can fix this problem. The possibilities are endless.
25 Nov 2023, 11:37:15 am
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
AP isn't really adding up that fast. Ppl just aren't using it to train, level, etc for whatever reason and then they keep gaining more on top lol. That's not really the game's fault or anything that needs to be balanced out. In fact AP hof drops way off in numbers just going down the first page. By page 2 it is in the 100k range which sucks if you actually have points saved and need to use a bunch.

I was expecting to see a pumpkin slasher variant on here but we got halloween sharts instead

I use AP all the time! mostly for the 25% bonus stuff
25 Nov 2023, 11:38:55 am
[DDDShoresy  prestige wrote
[LODogbert  prestige wrote

I use AP all the time! mostly for the 25% bonus stuff

can't edit my post on my laptop, adding that i use AP for the train and mug masters when i run out