7 Oct 2023, 9:03:41 pm
Hi CW,

Want to hear some of your suggestion please..

Looking for either game suggestions or comp ideas. All welcome.

If you find any bugs/issues please file a support ticket so I can triage and get resolved.

will close the thread once I have some shared ideas.

DA

Replies

0 1 2
25 Nov 2023, 3:01:19 pm
what if the spy logs only kept the most recent logs only instead of old logs just cluttering things up?
25 Nov 2023, 6:58:16 pm
[DDDShoresy  prestige wrote
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
AP isn't really adding up that fast. Ppl just aren't using it to train, level, etc for whatever reason and then they keep gaining more on top lol. That's not really the game's fault or anything that needs to be balanced out. In fact AP hof drops way off in numbers just going down the first page. By page 2 it is in the 100k range which sucks if you actually have points saved and need to use a bunch.

I was expecting to see a pumpkin slasher variant on here but we got halloween sharts instead

I use AP all the time! mostly for the 25% bonus stuff

can't edit my post on my laptop, adding that i use AP for the train and mug masters when i run out

Eh... If you're doing season pass (just this month it gave out 336 mug masters which equals 28 hours worth of mugging), on top of completing criminal pass and whatever not, you have a ton of those anyway so no need to use AP on those..I have a few thousand mug masters and I am done with all my mug ops. 🤣
25 Nov 2023, 7:56:03 pm
When I go to scroll to give items it's a White background with greyed out names, how about a Black background with white names? I am going blind so it gets hard to read stuff of bright colors.
25 Nov 2023, 9:03:12 pm
what if the spy logs only kept the most recent logs only instead of old logs just cluttering things up?

no, because spying is very expensive now that ppl are leveled in the thousands

the logs should stay there forever if you are paying for them

an option to manually delete single logs would be okay though

so if you have 10 failed spies in a row, you can just click and x out the useless ones

or in your case, cleanup old ones if you no longer want them
25 Nov 2023, 9:20:08 pm

no, because spying is very expensive now that ppl are leveled in the thousands

the logs should stay there forever if you are paying for them

an option to manually delete single logs would be okay though

so if you have 10 failed spies in a row, you can just click and x out the useless ones

or in your case, cleanup old ones if you no longer want them

yeah that makes sense too!
25 Nov 2023, 9:24:30 pm
[FUCandice  prestige wrote
AP isn't really adding up that fast. Ppl just aren't using it to train, level, etc for whatever reason and then they keep gaining more on top lol. That's not really the game's fault or anything that needs to be balanced out. In fact AP hof drops way off in numbers just going down the first page. By page 2 it is in the 100k range which sucks if you actually have points saved and need to use a bunch.

I was expecting to see a pumpkin slasher variant on here but we got halloween sharts instead

I use AP all the time! mostly for the 25% bonus stuff

can't edit my post on my laptop, adding that i use AP for the train and mug masters when i run out

Eh... If you're doing season pass (just this month it gave out 336 mug masters which equals 28 hours worth of mugging), on top of completing criminal pass and whatever not, you have a ton of those anyway so no need to use AP on those..I have a few thousand mug masters and I am done with all my mug ops. 🤣

yeah since i only play the free version of the criminal pass, i don't get to move forward because i'm not paying for the 94-99 levels, and i have plenty of mug masters, i'm just saying that I do use the AP. most of the time whenever i level or train, the AP replenishes the EXP and training bonuses
1 Dec 2023, 9:15:32 pm
maybe an upgrade to jobs? i'm sure bertsie has thoughts!? lol
3 Dec 2023, 12:24:54 am
Create new threads per suggestion going forward.
This will be cleaner and easier for me to gage feedback from the players and base idea.