1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 Aug 2022, 10:13:45 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote
Dogbert you have many multi's. You have glitched points and should be perma banned. But I have only seen you ban on 1 game. You are still mad because every time your IP came on MC I banned you. Didn't matter if it was you or your brother. That IP was flagged for cheating over and over.

This shows you have no clue who I am then. I have never had a multi and never been banned anywhere. I told you I never played MC games and only accts I have on them are to spy and none of those have ever been banned. So try again
1 Aug 2022, 11:44:06 pm
i like this noob protection gives people to do some betweeen those 10mins instead of being bullied for thrones 😇
1 Aug 2022, 11:53:34 pm
see the thing is the game already has built in protection for pussies because you can cert with no HP like ppl have done since the start

the 10 min thing actually breaks multiple game features and needs to be fixed/removed
2 Aug 2022, 12:10:18 am
i have no problems doing ops for kills try again
2 Aug 2022, 12:15:55 am
then you aren't doing them fast enough on your own or haven't had to do them when someone else kills at the same time and the ward dumps ppl that can't be attacked

it also fucks up death contracts, using drugs, player search, and presumably wars

literally serves no purpose other than to make the game worse for no reason
2 Aug 2022, 12:19:31 am
no then you wait to do your ops drugs dont have nun to do with the 10m protection im sure there will be no protection for wars and death contracts you just need to do one attack try again
2 Aug 2022, 12:19:47 am
you just want it solely to bully nothing more
2 Aug 2022, 12:28:08 am
for the entire history of the game since ops were released, you didn't have to wait to do ops 🤣 🤣 🤣

there is no reason why it should be added now to mess them up

in fact, anyone that is way behind on kills should be begging to get it removed because it affects them more than ppl who have done a ton of kills already and sets them at a disadvantage

if you can't figure out how it affects drugs, then I'm not gonna explain it to you 🤣 🤣

but it most definitely does in more than one way

death contracts, it messes them up if you already hit someone or there is more than one contract

those were bad enough as it was with the cert protection and no HP