1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2 Aug 2022, 12:40:24 am
[FUOogie Boogie  prestige wrote
you just want it solely to bully nothing more
THIS
2 Aug 2022, 12:50:40 am
lol if you already have most your ops done what do you care for kills i was oping just fine the other night death contracts are one a day so you dont have to buy to attack twice and if you buy someone elses it shouldnt matter since they are already in hosp you can wait till there out of hosp and another minute all drugs do is boost your stats to kill would only help if your perming someone i understand talk shit get hit or mug online get hit but hitting just because someone is doing the throne achievments or just doing ops and winning oth and getting upset about it its just being a flat out dick
2 Aug 2022, 1:08:50 am
it's the fact that the game is being changed for no reason and with no notice to players and it's screwing things up that worked perfectly fine before

also that this was specifically voted against by a majority of players beforehand months ago

for those reasons, it is completely unacceptable and will prompt a major backlash as you can already see and will continue to get worse

I'm going to be crystal fucking clear on this now just so you guys know because you keep trying to make this a personal problem when it shouldn't have ever been that way

but because it is now, there won't be any peace talk until this is fixed

anyone that is on my hitlist will keep getting hit now and until this is back to how it should be or fixed to a point where it doesn't screw up the game
2 Aug 2022, 1:23:50 am
You will just run off whoever is left ๐Ÿ˜… it is quite personal I donโ€™t see much people complaining about it unless they are the ones doing the hitting only thing I see it ruining would be per awards and suicides you got 1month between newer better ops you can wait 1min between bookmarks you can keep hitting me I can care less not active enough here to care Iโ€™ll just op in between my 10mins ๐Ÿ˜‚
2 Aug 2022, 1:24:14 am
You just proved that you wanna bully your way around
2 Aug 2022, 1:42:25 am
It wasn't personal until you guys made it that way

There are plenty of valid reasons for this to be fixed but you keep focusing on it staying because you want protection to keep trying to start shit with ppl and not get hit over it

That's another way the game is being fucked up too because taking hits has been part of the game from the start and now that is being undermined by this stupid shit

I'm not gonna back off this at all and I'm glad there is a forum post now because apparently we haven't been listened to before

You are just proving how fucked up this is and why it should never be a part of the game

2 Aug 2022, 1:43:47 am
Game needs no protection. It's fine as it is now. Every game has it's cool downs. That's what prevents cunts like dogbert to kill us every second instead of every 10 mins. enough said
2 Aug 2022, 1:51:14 am
[FUZsadist  prestige wrote
Game needs no protection. It's fine as it is now. Every game has it's cool downs. That's what prevents cunts like dogbert to kill us every second instead of every 10 mins. enough said

another fucking pussy crying about hits

the game never needed protection but it has been added because of you or people like you

now that we've determined it was a failed experiment and affecting game play, that needs to be fixed