1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2 Aug 2022, 1:58:10 am
Dogbert, go play your multis and let others play too. Sorry if you can no longer impose your rules.
It lasted more than long enough.
As it is you can still be pesky and annoying but can't prevent game play
2 Aug 2022, 1:58:13 am
I didn’t start anything you were onlining me because I took the throne or am I wrong? It doesn’t affect me one bit I’m actually getting more done you just wanna be able to sit on people and that’s what’s ruining the game
2 Aug 2022, 2:08:47 am
[FUZsadist  prestige wrote
Dogbert, go play your multis and let others play too. Sorry if you can no longer impose your rules.
It lasted more than long enough.
As it is you can still be pesky and annoying but can't prevent game play

First off, I don't have any multis and idk what makes you morons think that.

Your opinion on this matter is not valid because you have a personal problem with me from months ago and refuse to accept that you brought things on yourself. Because you are a whiny little bitch and want to have protection for yourself is not a viable reason to change the game to suit you.

I don't even know why we are having this discussion. It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on a game. Hopefully the game owners will come to their senses on this and fix it ASAP

Until then, hits will continue as much or more than before

There won't be any peace talk until this is fixed
2 Aug 2022, 2:20:23 am
Only a blind man can't see you have multis.
Also at this time you should be banned for good for harassment.
Who determines that there shall be no peace? you little fucker?
Go resume to your insignificance
Oh but you are already, aren't you? because you can't impose your rule....
Thow shalt not attack dogbitch on the throne, because he can't stand being hit in any ways, although he wants to sit other players all day and night because he has nothing else to do
2 Aug 2022, 2:22:48 am
Lol you literally want this to change to fit you perming people shit I hope admin don’t give in to you whining your way what they can do is edit the protection to only work on online players I have no issue with you just don’t like the way you wanna bully everyone away from playing the game
2 Aug 2022, 2:37:05 am
This should have never been changed in the first place. Absolutely no reason to other than to give in to some whiny little bitch ass pussy players. In fact it was specifically voted against previously. How do you not see that as a problem?

You guys have tunnel vision on this because you can't see the issues at hand and now only want it here because it personally benefits you.

That's not how shit should be and it needs to be fixed.

The rest of the game gets along perfectly fine with the way things have been for over a year. It's a couple people that have personal problems that want to bitch and moan and fucking cry their eyes out and get this changed to protect them. You are in fact exactly what is wrong with the world today
2 Aug 2022, 2:41:09 am
No dude, the only person with blinds here is you. You want the ability to sit people, we just want the ability to play.
2 Aug 2022, 2:47:27 am
Nobody has ever stopped you from playing. You have manufactured that notion in your head and gone out of your way to attempt to make it look like it has been a problem when in fact it never really was.

We warred a gang for 8 months and they managed to do hundreds of thousands of kills and tens of thousands of ops just by playing strategically around it.

The problem is you either suck at the game or you have an agenda that you want to address and bend others around or both. However, neither of those is a valid reason for this to be in the game.