1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2 Aug 2022, 7:10:31 pm
https://criminal-warfare.com/activity.php

Does everyone forget that page exists?

here I will copy paste this too so it doesn't change later for reference

7 [LO] Dogbert 1 hrs, 23 mins - todays total activity online

that leaves you with over 22 hours per day to get your kills in

is that enough time or should the admins change the game to a longer daily cron next so it better suits you??
2 Aug 2022, 7:16:45 pm
That's today since you are entertained with your alts. Fact you have been!

Other days you don't play, you stalk people from game to game 10+ hours a day and make sure they can play those games.

Me and a few others, have limited time to be here. Do we need a permission from you when to play or where?

Get real dude.

Excellent update, btw. Cheers.
2 Aug 2022, 7:25:43 pm
I have no idea what you're talking about and I'm starting to think that you don't either

Any game that I play as a main, you will get perm warded on if I'm perming you on one game. That should go without saying.

7 [FU] Bugaboo 754 hrs, 7 mins
8 [FU] Zsadist 692 hrs, 2 mins

That sure seems like limited time to me sitting at #7 and #8 total activity in the history of the game šŸ¤£

How bout you stop with the fucking lies for once and admit that you can't take hits because you are a pussy. Playing while under protection gives you some sense of satisfaction for whatever reason. To anyone who is a real OG on these games, it just shows them how trash you are.
2 Aug 2022, 7:28:56 pm
Lmao I can give fuck all if you kill me every second of the game I donā€™t care but to say it affects your game play is complete shit for a person that says everyone cries you sure bitch way more remember you started attacking me recently just cause I took the throne try that shit on wg2 or tb Iā€™d happily keep you permed
2 Aug 2022, 7:34:15 pm
[FUOogie Boogie  prestige wrote
Lmao I can give fuck all if you kill me every second of the game I donā€™t care but to say it affects your game play is complete shit for a person that says everyone cries you sure bitch way more remember you started attacking me recently just cause I took the throne try that shit on wg2 or tb Iā€™d happily keep you permed

Taking throne once will always get you 2 hits returned. Most ppl are smart and learn that very quickly. You are either a slow learner or want to push the envelope now that there is pussy protection on the game because of zsaddest. If you didn't continue to run your mouth and make it personal, then you eventually woulda stopped getting hit. Now you won't unless you buyout of your hits šŸ‘

If you had any idea what is on my acct on WG2 and what currency I have access to on that game, you would sing a different tune šŸ¤£

Luckily I promised ppl that I wouldn't play there and have been sticking to that for now. That could always change tho šŸ‘€
2 Aug 2022, 7:40:42 pm
Trust me with the funds I have there you wouldnā€™t come close but you can always try as for those hits I knew what they were for didnā€™t care I just came to respond to the bullshit your spreading I donā€™t care about being permed here itā€™s just a trading game for me but you can find me on wg2 or tb you know who I am Iā€™d put a hole in your pride on those games
2 Aug 2022, 7:47:30 pm
[FUOogie Boogie  prestige wrote
Trust me with the funds I have there you wouldnā€™t come close but you can always try as for those hits I knew what they were for didnā€™t care I just came to respond to the bullshit your spreading I donā€™t care about being permed here itā€™s just a trading game for me but you can find me on wg2 or tb you know who I am Iā€™d put a hole in your pride on those games

I know you knew what the hits were for and I know you did it on purpose. I said that in here last night. You just wanted to cry about them because there are other pussies sympathizing in the thread šŸ¤£

[CW] Robert
1 Aug 2022, 11:41:50 pm
Angel Of Chaos used a Scatter Bomb on your gang!

1 hospitalized, 3 energy removed, 1 nerve removed, 1 no effect.
[CW] Robert
1 Aug 2022, 11:41:44 pm
Angel Of Chaos used a Scatter Bomb on your gang!

1 hospitalized, 1 energy removed, 2 nerve removed, 2 no effect.

^^ what is funny is that you didn't start in with those until rater dropped your ass here:

1 Aug 2022, 11:41:05 pm [LO] dumbass Angel Of Chaos [LO] dumbass Online

So still salty after all this time. Is sad really

TB sucks ass and I would never play there. WG2 if I actually played I would wreck house just like anywhere else šŸ˜“
2 Aug 2022, 7:51:36 pm
Hah if I wanted to Iā€™d drag refflesia thru my nuts only started after refflesia came at me so for you to say I started it is complete shit and you can try on wg2 I havenā€™t touched my stats since weeks better yet after I get outta work Iā€™d smack up your whole gang give me a reason to use the 1m pts I got let alone the coins I have stacked