1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
1 Aug 2022, 6:52:52 pm
It would be better than what we have now
1 Aug 2022, 7:02:41 pm
should be removed completely as it serves no purpose but to make the game worse for people who actually want to play at a decent pace and the way it has been for over a year

it might have worked on old games where you don't need to do thousands of kills for operations and stuff, but on here it does not work at all

pretty sure there was a reason it was already removed before here:

26 Jun 2021

[SYSTEM] Removed the 3 Minute attack cooldown.

Then let's not forget the part where the entire game specifically voted against adding protection after the death contract incident 👀 👀
1 Aug 2022, 7:05:14 pm
STFU Dogshit. It hurts you attacking where people can't so kills. Greedy dishonest bastard.
1 Aug 2022, 7:08:36 pm
There's always a good reason why ppl are getting hit and they always have an opportunity to make the hits stop.

Because they choose not to, is not a reason to fuck up the game for everyone else. 👍
1 Aug 2022, 7:25:41 pm
I'm cool with noobs having some form of protection... but only if it doesn't mess up with the mechanics of the game.

"Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr."

As long as you can only use it once a day for an hour, sure, I don't see why not.

I would be fine with this current thing being reduced to 5 mins only instead of 10 mins and online people only as long as during wars it is "disabled"... but if there was a good reason why it was removed when it was 3 mins, then 5 mins is prob over kill and will not work as well.
1 Aug 2022, 9:47:59 pm
[LODogbert  prestige wrote
There's always a good reason why ppl are getting hit and they always have an opportunity to make the hits stop.

Because they choose not to, is not a reason to fuck up the game for everyone else. 👍
Point and case I see where a fellow gang member quit because of you. That dude never bothered anyone. He dont come on much and is a friend of mine. YOU Dogshit made him quit. Keep running people off.
1 Aug 2022, 9:53:59 pm
Fuck Dogbert  prestige wrote
[LODogbert  prestige wrote

Point and case I see where a fellow gang member quit because of you. That dude never bothered anyone. He dont come on much and is a friend of mine. YOU Dogshit made him quit. Keep running people off.

this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard or seen you post

first off, that acct is prolly another one of your multis because you are a cheating piece of shit who should be perm banned on every game

second, this is the entirety of online hits I have made on that acct:

[LO] Dogbert [CK] Dogbert I quit [LO] Dogbert 15 Online 1 Aug 2022, 5:25:31 pm

1 hit earlier today 🤣 🤣 🤣

feel free to go back and check your gang logs for online hits because I just checked mine for gang and personal logs too
1 Aug 2022, 10:06:13 pm
Dogbert you have many multi's. You have glitched points and should be perma banned. But I have only seen you ban on 1 game. You are still mad because every time your IP came on MC I banned you. Didn't matter if it was you or your brother. That IP was flagged for cheating over and over.