1 Aug 2022, 6:39:15 pm
This was not considering the whole server when this rule was put back into place.

Maybe instead have an item available to be purchased with points or credits where you have protection for 1hr.

** should not be able to use when in a gang war.

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2 Aug 2022, 4:21:38 pm
/Lock
2 Aug 2022, 6:01:37 pm
[FUZsadist  prestige wrote
[FUOogie Boogie  prestige wrote
Here’s a counter suggestion make it 9mins so you can stop whining about it affecting your kill ops I wouldn’t be surprised if the other non biased players were in lo certainly don’t see em in here say so many people have problems with the protection but not a single one of em has placed there opinion here

Just a small remark. This is not protection, this is a cool down that exists for kills like for everything else.
There are cool downs to spawn players, there are cool downs to mug (you're going too fast), it's part of any game.
They are the same for all players and exist to prevent abuse and ensure that no one can make a denial of service attack.

You have already attacked this person within the last 10 minutes.

Just a small remark that this is in fact protection because if it wasn't in place protecting you, then you could still be attacked 🤣 🤣

This has nothing to do with anything on the server end of the game/website either. The problem was not that 40 players were F5ing your profile to attack and lag the game out. The problem is that you don't like being attacked and cry too much about it 👊
2 Aug 2022, 6:09:14 pm
oh jeebush... dumb fuck didn't got what he want. booohoo

2 Aug 2022, 6:20:30 pm
I mean my primary concern was to make the game playable again so it's a step in the right direction.

Still leaves other issues that should be addressed though and the whole aspect of the vote thing too which is alarming to the point that people shrug it off the way it is being done.

Having the ability to attack people while being protected yourself is not something you should brag about tho 🤣
2 Aug 2022, 6:24:56 pm
You sure cry quite a lot for a big gangsta! I mean not being able to deny service to other players by attacking the second they get health. lol!

Here's an idea: why don't you create an army of alts that would aaaalll agree with you unconditionally? 🤣
2 Aug 2022, 6:41:23 pm
Seriously, how did you ever wind up on these games to begin with?

I wasn't even gonna comment on this before from your other post, but you just can't leave well enough alone. Calling a game feature "abuse" makes you sound like a confused teenage girl which I now believe you might actually be. However, if the attack feature wasn't supposed to be used with players online then it wouldn't have worked that way for the entire history of these games 🤣 🤣

Nobody is denying you anything either. You could cert out with no health and already have had built in protection before which was stupidly over powered and actually abused. The entire time you have low HP is all time that you can go about life and play however you please. When you have HP, you become attackable. Is simple really

I don't recall anything that says you should be guaranteed x amount of time after your HP refilling so you can do kills without anyone being able to attack you 🤣 🤣 🤣

Like where do you even dream up that idea that is okay?

Bottom line is this: If you need protection in order to do kills, you suck and have no skill or strategy to get anything done. As I said before, we warred a whole gang for 8 months here on this game that was able to do hundreds of thousands of kills and tens of thousands of ops in that time. The fact that you can't and you get so tilted because of it means the problem is on you. Not the entire rest of the game 👍
2 Aug 2022, 7:02:42 pm
you're dumb or trying to play everyone else for dumb?

you, my dumb fuck, are stalking persons from game to game during your whole day, to make sure that they can't play. Your miserable existence is spent killing these persons the second they get health.

without health, my dumb fuck, you can't kill.

without killing, you can't do half of the game... kill ops, missions, gang missions.

are you still following, stupid?
2 Aug 2022, 7:02:43 pm
you're dumb or trying to play everyone else for dumb?

you, my dumb fuck, are stalking persons from game to game during your whole day, to make sure that they can't play. Your miserable existence is spent killing these persons the second they get health.

without health, my dumb fuck, you can't kill.

without killing, you can't do half of the game... kill ops, missions, gang missions.

are you still following, stupid?