31 May 2023, 3:15:11 am
Hello, here's a brief summary of what is coming in June, firstly, we are revamping the criminal pass. We are retiring the old version, however, we are going to run it through to the end of the year to allow everyone who wants to continue doing it, to get all 1,200 levels completed. Moving forward to the new version, it'll be released monthly, 100 levels that will automatically reset every month, so you won't have to wait around for us to release it every month. And we will be moving away from a specific objective for each level + bonus points. Instead there will be a bunch (13) daily objectives, each of which have 3 different tiers of difficulty that will reward you with points toward the season pass.
1st tier of the objective will reward you with 10 season pass points
2nd tier of the objective will reward you with 20 season pass points
3rd tier of the objective will reward you with 30 season pass points

Every 100 points gained, will complete the next level.

There will also be 3 tiers of rewards for the season pass. (Free, Criminal Pass, Premium Pass).
Free is of course free.
Criminal Pass will cost $5.
Premium Pass will cost $10.
You can by either both, one or the other or just continue with the free version. Criminal pass will give about the same rewards as the free, but you can claim both rewards if you have purchased the criminal pass. The premium pass give twice as much as the criminal pass, and you can claim all 3 tiers if you both criminal and premium purchased.

Here's a preview of what it will look like when it will be available on June 1st:

Moving on to part 2 of the June release:
We are revamping items (weapons, armor and shoes), we will be introducing a rarity system that will be about grinding to earn them instead of simply just purchasing the top thing day 1 and being done forever. The idea behind this is to make it not obtainable in a day, week or even a month. It'll take a long time to grind to the top item rarities.

Here are the backgrounds for the new items, each different color represents a different rarity tier.
The tiers are: Normal > Good > Better > Excellent > Epic > Legendary

Grey = Normal rarity, base stats. Requires 6 normal items to create a good item.
Green = Good rarity, base stats * 2. Requires 5 good items to create a better item.
Blue = Better rarity, base stats * 3. Requires 4 better items to create an excellent item.
Purple = Excellent rarity, base stats * 4. Requires 3 excellent items to create an epic item.
Gold = Epic rarity, base stats * 5. Requires 2 Epic items to create a legendary item.
Red = Legendary, base stats * 7.5. Maximum rarity.

Here are the new item sets. Each set has the same base stats for each weapon, armor and shoe, but you obtain the items separately. To show the power of the rarity system, here's a couple of examples:

Normal Copper Chest Armor = 33%
Legendary Copper Chest Armor = 247.5%

Normal Amethyst Chest Armor = 75%
Legendary Amethyst Chest Armor = 562.5%

Amethyst items will be a lot harder to pull than copper though, so it will take some time to grind the top gear.

To grind the items, you will have to complete hourly objectives, and complete some dailies in the same way you do for your player account. You can see a preview in this screenshot.

Copper Set (Base = 33%)

Tin Set (Base = 36%)

Bronze Set (Base = 39%)

Silver Set (Base = 42%)

Gold Set (Base = 45%)

Jadeite Set (Base = 48%)

Cobaltite Set (Base = 51%)

Eternal Set (Base = 54%)

Opal Set (Base = 57%)

Onyx Set (Base = 60%)

Apatite Set (Base = 63%)

Ruby Set (Base = 66%)

Sapphire Set (Base = 69%)

Emerald Set (Base = 72%)

Amethyst Set (Base = 75%)

Replies

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
 prestige
3 Jun 2023, 2:09:10 am
kills and ops not counting towards my season pass objectives..
4 Jun 2023, 12:20:40 am
You can skip an objective and collect the rewards for 45 credits!

Current Objective: Crimes: 0 / 377

Neither of those are working. Not the obj or the skip option 🙃
4 Jun 2023, 12:24:48 am
should be able to do the objectives now, i did forget skipping, that'll come tonight/tomorrow.
4 Jun 2023, 12:33:58 am
nothing for sitting in timeouts
4 Jun 2023, 12:38:07 am
your search power goes up when you sit in timeout lol

that seems to be working

although, it should be like /10 on the time and fast track option for points instead of creds

it seems very underpowered compared to the rest of the crate features
4 Jun 2023, 1:48:24 am
Kills: 90 / 156 [#4 / 100]

Completed all my hourly objectives and now I can't even finish my regular op. Lets me hit but counter won't move. 🤕
4 Jun 2023, 1:51:29 am
[FU] Candice  prestige wrote
Kills: 90 / 156 [#4 / 100]

Completed all my hourly objectives and now I can't even finish my regular op. Lets me hit but counter won't move. 🤕

Kills: 121 / 190

have the exact same problem

it got stuck on a kill op and won't increase the count

it's still taking away kill masters tho 😥
4 Jun 2023, 2:10:02 am
the rabbit hole goes deeper on this...

it didn't fix itself at the top of the hour

a new obj hit for crates and stuff started working again

then once you finish the obj, it goes into stuck mode on everything

kills, mugs both speed and regular and crimes don't count the exp gained

so basically on the final obj for crates, once you finish it, everything else breaks 🤣 🤣